Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

No mother in this world should be abused! (Page 3)

-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by -Moderator-

where  did he abused her mom???Confused sky just teri maa ne bataya kii maine kinta maine  budhha hu ...he didn;t abused  but sid always abused by other person by saying abusive words which gets mutedOuch

@bold

May be its just my dirty mind Wink , but isn't that a double meaning dialogue?  Or may be he was referring to the case when Sid's mom said Sky is not that younger to her or something Confused  I vaguely remember she saying something along those lines.
toh!!Ouch she asking sky to join and sky was didnlt wanted because she was passing sarcastic comment  here and there and she wants him to join Confused he said iam listening as u r elder and she is not too elder from u  ...of course sky felt bad  from mother comments and even uncesored videos she passed sum moreOuchand sid getting dose of that sarcastic comments..her mom also messed the situation Ouch...sorry modji i didn;t felt that sky said anything abusive

LOL I dont mean to say that Sky abused sid's parents. I was just curious about why would he bring his mom's name into conversation ? At first i though it was a double meaning dialogie to insult him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged

first [people should  see sid mom conversation with mishra ..where she said its ok to bring parents in issues ..fight mein koi kuch bhi bolta haiLOLLOL she was defending sid abusesLOL 

Really, I may be missed that part. So there is no reason to blame just SKY. Because if SID's mom forgive SID being using such a bad words against PM's parents then I think her heart is big enough to forgive SKY's just little things about her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kellysfire_gun

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

sid should see his spitsvilla videos where he  speaked only beep beep beep and beep and became winner

ROFLx 5...  he is suchaa beep beep beep chick Big smile

fire_gun

MISSaudacious Newbie
MISSaudacious
MISSaudacious

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/pooja-misrra-ke-emotions-day-71-uncensored-3-3203.html#top

ok please watch this...sid's mom dont have a problem regarding name calling to parents

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kellysfire_gun

fkbutt Goldie
fkbutt
fkbutt

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
i was laughing when he asked audience how he should behave when someone abusing ur parents .sky even did't abuse his mother.i want big boss to show his vedio where he was abusing very badly pm's parents...pathetic sid asking sympathy.Thumbs Down

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MISSaudaciouskellyspapiaMithiBanifire_gun

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fkbutts

i was laughing when he asked audience how he should behave when someone abusing ur parents .sky even did't abuse his mother.i want big boss to show his vedio where he was abusing very badly pm's parents...pathetic sid asking sympathy.Thumbs Down

I was thinking the same when the turd-boy was whining away to the cameras. Dead Dead

He should be kissing Sky's behind. He wouldn't be here if Sky hadn't gotten him saved by Mandy. The whiny backstabbing loser!! Wacko 

kellys

adieus50 Senior Member
adieus50
adieus50

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I think BB is damage controlling SKY showing him to be a better person, saving him on every corner and he can get away with being rude to the host with no comeback.  I have never liked Sky and never will but I believe BB has obviously promised him something and after watching yesterdays episode I think he is being helped to win. 

Sky is not a good person.Someone who brings parents in coversation or fight is as disgusting than someone who uses slangs.
Sky just pretends to be good.I really liked how Sid appreciated his sister and considers herself as his own sis.But Sky ??..

Yeah.. And like barunroxx said, I have always hated Sky and will always do for the rest of my life NO change in that 

He is a sick psycho with a disgusting MCP attitude.. Doesnt know how to behave with girls.. Egoistic brat.. And yes I am being judgmental  

Go to top