Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fkbutt thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i was laughing when he asked audience how he should behave when someone abusing ur parents .sky even did't abuse his mother.i want big boss to show his vedio where he was abusing very badly pm's parents...pathetic sid asking sympathy.👎🏼
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fkbutts

i was laughing when he asked audience how he should behave when someone abusing ur parents .sky even did't abuse his mother.i want big boss to show his vedio where he was abusing very badly pm's parents...pathetic sid asking sympathy.👎🏼

I was thinking the same when the turd-boy was whining away to the cameras. 🤢 🤢

He should be kissing Sky's behind. He wouldn't be here if Sky hadn't gotten him saved by Mandy. The whiny backstabbing loser!!  
adieus50 thumbnail
I think BB is damage controlling SKY showing him to be a better person, saving him on every corner and he can get away with being rude to the host with no comeback.  I have never liked Sky and never will but I believe BB has obviously promised him something and after watching yesterdays episode I think he is being helped to win. 

Sky is not a good person.Someone who brings parents in coversation or fight is as disgusting than someone who uses slangs.
Sky just pretends to be good.I really liked how Sid appreciated his sister and considers herself as his own sis.But Sky ??..

Yeah.. And like barunroxx said, I have always hated Sky and will always do for the rest of my life NO change in that 

He is a sick psycho with a disgusting MCP attitude.. Doesnt know how to behave with girls.. Egoistic brat.. And yes I am being judgmental