Bigg Boss Season 5

No mother in this world should be abused!

angry-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Firstly I agree Sid's mom was rude to Sky! She shouldn't have! It was wrong on her part!
But then I am sure many of us have friends/enemies/acquaintances whose parents are not all "classy" and "hi-fi" 

I know people whose parents would behave like Sid's mom did! I was discussing with my friends today and almost everyone was saying that there are times when someone's parents got very nasty with them (over trivial issues such as thinking that their child is in a wrong company, or fight with their child etc etc) But that does not give anyone the right to bring about the topic of someone's mom repeatedly! 

So what if someone's mom is not classy, dignified or politically correct? Yes she is definitely wrong in picking on others but I think moms are just special because they are mothers and go through so much for their children! 

It was very good of Sky to avoid his mom and behave gracefully! Kuddos to him for that! πŸ‘πŸΌ but then bringing Sid's mom into every conversation over and over again is becoming too much now! 

Sky fans I am not trying to degrade Sky here! He was right and Sid's mom was wrong but he should not bring that topic up over and over again! Its not something nice in my book!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockwave thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I think he's trying to use that "Mamma's boy" trick here. Don't think he abused his mom.

To be honest, when Sid gets into an argument he gets so dirty that it's impossible to match his level. The "Mumma" trick seems to be working and shutting Sid's mouth sooner, which is why I think Sky's been doing that in the argument. Not that I think it's right. But then all the things they say in the argument are meaningless.
Edited by shockwave - 12 years ago
tit for tat man!!!!!!! Us ke ma ne khud kaha tha pm se ghusse main to koi kuch bhe boldeta hain na !!!!!!!!!!!!
This content was originally posted by-shockwave

I think he's trying to use that "Mamma's boy" trick here. Don't think he abused his mom.

To be honest, when Sid gets into an argument he gets so dirty that it's impossible to match his level. The "Mumma" trick seems to be working and shutting Sid's mouth sooner, which is why I think Sky's been doing that in the argument. Not that I think it's right. But then all the things they say in the argument are meaningless.

agre jaise ko taisa sid ne bhi maa bbap ke galiyan de hian show pe!
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
where  did he abused her mom???πŸ˜• sky just teri maa ne bataya kii maine kinta maine  budhha hu ...he didn;t abused  but sid always abused by other person by saying abusive words which gets muted
-Moderator- thumbnail
Yes agreed. Parents should not abused, Period !  They are not part of this show and one should show respect towards elder people or family members of others and should not unnecessarily bring them into heated conversations to insult anyone.

But Sid mainly needs to learn this lesson. Sid himself had abused PM referring to her parents.

Edited by -Moderator- - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-fire_gun

where  did he abused her mom???πŸ˜• sky just teri maa ne bataya kii maine kinta maine  budhha hu ...he didn;t abused  but sid always abused by other person by saying abusive words which gets muted

agreee sid ke fights me hamesha beep beep hote hain
fire_gun thumbnail
sid should see his spitsvilla videos where he  speaked only beep beep beep and beep and became winner
fire_gun thumbnail
first [people should  see sid mom conversation with mishra ..where she said its ok to bring parents in issues ..fight mein koi kuch bhi bolta haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† she was defending sid abusesπŸ˜† 
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
jab sky ne uski maa ko bola tha "main bado ki respect karta hu unke saamne nahi bolta",to uski maa boli "main tumse itni badi bhi nahi hu"...dono maa bete apne aapko youth icon samajh rahe hai,isiliye sky ne bola teri mummy ne bataya ki main buddha hu,isme mujhe koi galat baat nahi lagi,usne kisiko gaali nahi diya. Edited by hardyboy666 - 12 years ago