India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

mission vedika turns ugly. (Page 2)

maangeet2010 Senior Member
maangeet2010
maangeet2010

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
naina007 is right!!! toasty shldnt hv rushed things!
she shld hv waited for ved's confession!!

anyways past is past!

i want ved and nitika to meet more often and nitika shld apologise tp ved and bluntly go away!
and inthe future meeting she shld turn a blind eye for him.

or she can make ved jealous!!
toasty shld clearly stay out of this!!!!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina007ghotalaz

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
toasty has become a stubborn meddler and now her handling it alone is irritiating me to the level of annoyance.

fine i accept good at heart, loves everyones, knows what they want even without them saying can even swallow that, but then she forgets that sometimes confrontations or forcing isnt good. ddnt she told everyone to stay out of the tej- tasty breakup? she said i need to think need time. why couldnt she give it to him?and since they are childhood friends she should have been aware that nikitas parents were hurt by rajans family and unless everything was sure ,they shouldnt be dragged into it. it was very unthoughtful and uncalled for, their anger is justifed, when old wounds prick you say whatever comes to your mind. they were right in sunofying toasty and ved also as for them he always championed ethics and now his hypocricsy. we know its false but thier charactyers dont so it was justified.ideally if she wanted oit make it arrange she should have confied in tej, but i forget she is the mahan bahu who alone carries the burden of all sorrows!!

tej would have understood, in the end it is her forcing that has made it worse for all, and yet convienently noone will say anything to her. i feel someone should tell her prob lalit as only that gets across her that taking alone decisons is not wise, if she continues todo so she might as well become chedi who takes decisons without talking to anyone and then says oh. it is a family and people are supposed to be together. her attitude is pretty dominating even if for the good of all. i wish cvs make a track where relasization hits her and she starts behaving normally.

now prepare for weeks of veds acceptance, ved manofying nikita, then ved nikita manofying nikitas parents with help of toasty ( even though they are naraz thanks to toastys irrational move).

Edited by leo4ever - 14 December 2011 at 9:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSnowmanghotalaz

TheSnowman Goldie

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalaz

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

now prepare for weeks of veds acceptance, ved manofying nikita, then ved nikita manofying nikitas parents with help of toasty ( even though they are naraz thanks to toastys irrational move).
completely agree with you on the other points...Clap Ved has to apologize to Nitika & her parents... he's the one who said such harsh words & they didn't deserve to hear such words...

Nitika's parents were not born to get insulted by the groom's family again & again just bcoz they belong to the bride side... they didn't deserve that. So their anger was justified. Which parents would praise a guy who talks to their daughter like that in front of so many peopleAngry

Ved could have suffered from a nervous breakdown or go crazy or could have even ended his life the way he was extremely disturbed mentally due to Malti's case. It was Nitika who helped him in overcoming his bad memories & help him forgive Malti... but Ved's statement of Nitika having a past named Rajan was justDead

If Nitika's parents were being ungrateful towards Ved who helped their daughter once upon a time then what about Ved, wasn't he being ungrateful towards Nitika who helped him come out of his past. Just bcoz Ved helped Nitika from landing up on the streets doesn't give him the copyright to insult Nitika or her parents like thatThumbs Down If the choice of words by Nitika's parents were harsh then so was the same case with Ved's wordsThumbs Down

Of course Ved is going through a mental trauma so that's why he reacted like so were Nitika's parents. They've been humiliated enough by Rajan & his mom... this Ved's act was like uncovering their wounds & spreading some salt & pepper on it... ouch! that really hurtsOuch Neither Nitika nor her parents deserved this kind of treatment... thanks to Toasty for all this messThumbs Down

True!!! Toasty should have consulted the family first so they could have taken care of Ved's feelings & help him out but nope she had to jump & invite Nitika's parents to get humiliated once again... that was really uncalled forThumbs Down
leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
yes i agree with you, i ddint mean that ved does not need to apologize, rather what i was trying to say was that now we will see thanks to toastys meddling, veds struggle wit self, admonishing self, then nikitas, then her parents ( they were fully right and i did mention that in my prev post too, they have every right to be angry not only at ved but also toasty)

this all drama would have been avoided if toasty maate hadnt made such a irresponsible plan. she actually created such a hostile ennvio for ved that he had to torture himslef with the harsh words said to nikita and her parents.

ghotalaz

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
I understand...&  i agree with you...

If Toasty had tried to tell all these matter to the C family before things turned out ugly, then she could have taken help from them but as the matters got revealed later after it was too late... now she's not going to get help from them... so as a result as the new TB article says she'll take help from an outsider... she never trusts her family so she hides things & reveal the truth after everything goes wrong so why would her family trust her... so it's a mutual understanding between her & her family for not trusting each other & both have their reasons.

Toasty thinks they won't understand that's why she doesn't tell them anything on time & tells them everything after everything gets spoiled so how will they trust her?LOL So both are right from their own POVsLOL
abc113 Senior Member
abc113
abc113

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Did you guys read about a new female character joining SBS to mediate love between Ved and Nitika. Although the girl, Damini, might be a fun character but I am disappointed because I didn't want an outsider to make Ved realize his love for Nitika.

ghotalaz

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
@abc

Ya, read that article & same here. truly disappointed... what's the need for an outsider to make Ved realize his love for Nitka & why the need for a new character to bring Vedika together. Ved should realize it on his own how he was wrong to behave like that to Nitika & he loves her. And btw if Ved stays away from women then how come a new lady is able to make Ved realize his love for Nitika & also makes him realize a few things about his life... can't understand this. But if the CVs are planning for a triangle or make Nitika jeaolous, then it's a big NO from my sideThumbs Down I hope the CVs prove me wrong this time... let's see what the CVs are upto

abc113

Go to top