•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
in todays sbs and sbb shots there was not a single talk between snaya and barun
 what could happen aur it was just my over concern
Glad you brought this up...I was wondering the same exact thing! I found it weird because Sanaya and Barun are the ones who are always doing masti together, yet there was no interaction between them. In fact, they were never even sitting next to each other or standing around each other. That one part where Sanaya was talking to the camera with Akshay, Barun was sitting right next to Akshay but was looking away...it didn't seem normal...I really hope that their friendship is okay...But yes...to say the least I was a little worried that their was ABSOLUTELY NO SARUN even though they were filming a scene in which both were involved...

it was because they interviewed Barun while sanaya was doing the song! and sanaya was ill! she was tired! thats the only reason! nothing else! i dont think it was any big issue! they have been interviewed alone many times before too!

I think they just want to build the suspense of Arhi and IPKKND... hence they're not interviewing together. If they do... they are so lively and chirpy... they'll end up letting out some hint or the other...

So I guess its just media smartness being shown by Sanaya and Barun... I really hope so 😍

Originally posted by meerab22

in todays sbs and sbb shots there was not a single talk between snaya and barun
 what could happen aur it was just my over concern
Don't make a mountain out of the molehill!!! 😆 😆 😆
both barun & sanaya r vre gud frnds & just bcoz they didnt give 1 interview 2gthr it doesnt mean dat sumthng s wrong...u hv seen their othr interviews b4,r8??their bonding is soo strong..just wait 4 nxt interview 4m d sets of ipkknd...i'm sure u wdnt hv a complaint thn...😃
Edited by sayani_monaya - 12 years ago
sorry if somebody is hurt but actually its just frustration we cant see them together on sreen but we watch their off screen masti   and all the frustration goes away
But I think diff...in News24..the reporter said "khushi ke mare"..barun replied "khushi nehien payal"..like khushi to meri hain yaar..(just joking)...the seq doesnt reqred barun and sanaya..so they r nt interviewed together..we luv them and want to watch offscreen and onscreen together always..rt?😃
That's because the focus was on Payal and Akash's engagement not on Khushi and Arnav. I enjoyed the segments shown, its fun watching how well the cast gets along off screen. Akshay and Barun are hilarious to watch
I dont think we should be so much interested about barun sanaya friendship .

If they are friends - well and  good .

If they are not - what the hell?

Most important - whether they sizzle together on screen