India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

That's the way it is !! (Page 6)

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Yeah, it was an awesome episode, tanthya. I am really liking the way CVs are keeping us in loop much like their favorite jalebsi! Wink Unwanted engagements broken but the complication is maintained! Brilliant work, CVs! 

I was really touched by La's initial reaction of not wanting to hear the unpleasant truth! One's heart just reaches out to the poor soul. But her decision to continue with the charade gives rise to apprehension. 

I would have liked her to leave RM and Arnav upon hearing his confession! The fact she is lingering tells us CVs might have other plans. La on her own is harmless but Shyam if he comes to know about Arnav's affection towards Khushi, the guy will burn in jealousy. And he would surely block arnav's path with a roadblock called Lavanya! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Lovely analysis..

Its such a treat reading your posts... Thumbs Up

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Lovely analysis..

Its such a treat reading your posts... Thumbs Up

Thank You, Mishti..Tongue

Has been a while since I saw u..Lovely to have u back Big smile

mishti_17

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Hiya Sathi!

Awesumly Excellently Wonderful Analysis!

Except dat I don't think I can forgive Anjali for her looney toon show...She s beauty with no brains!
Actually she conformed dat she s in no way less than her drame baaz, nautanki baaz hubby in obsession...only thing s he s obsessed over a Mohalle mein mili devi and she s over mandir mein milti devi (Ok dat was a PJ!)

I mean seriously, she has no problem in udaofying her bro's money on Kamlaji or watever..why can't she take it Gold smith or even better new one! (pun not intended)bro s not going 2 say no...but all she wants to do is, pooja,paat, vrats... (Another PJ from Barun AT- She shud have married mandir pujari but some wrong connection she married a Prem pujari LOL)
And Khushi...I don't think it was a gud idea 2 hold but yes, with psychotic like Anjali, with whom nothing better can be done...

Well let me stop Anjali rant here...Moving on to La, She was show stealer today...
Her feeble attempt to hold on to the facade when it was crystal clear dat she s losing cos it no more...by choosing  suit for him and her dialogs...
She s modern version of Anjali with some senses...who had illusions about Love...
I don't want spoil the beauty of dat scene with my words... it was beautiful...painful...loved it

I was there...only to realize that .I was never there and not there any more...

If we must part forever,
Give me but one kind word to think upon,
And please myself with, while my heart's breaking.
~Thomas Otway

Ha! Sathi...dat was quite a long rant!

Edited by cindrella255 - 14 December 2011 at 8:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bikeridertanthya

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
I enjoyed your post, but really, REALLY hope you were not serious when you wrote the following.

U r prolly turning anorexic  and tired , incapable of being active where it actually matters *ahem, Ahem**  focus on that area ...n Ur Hubby will not even desert u for a sec...

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

I enjoyed your post, but really, REALLY hope you were not serious when you wrote the following.

U r prolly turning anorexic  and tired , incapable of being active where it actually matters *ahem, Ahem**  focus on that area ...n Ur Hubby will not even desert u for a sec...

Thank You , HOH Big smile

ROFL  Nope !! I wasn't..It was merely  a frustration on my part  on seeing the ever praying n fasting head in the clouds , always cooing 'MHITHB " Anjali...Now that Shyam Babua did bring up the closed door matters..Just thought may be he wanted a feisty roll in the ...WinkLOL
LOL
DTeacher Senior Member
DTeacher
DTeacher

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

Long post, yes BUT a quality post! 

Awesome analysis and superb commentary.

As usual.

Smile

tanthya

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

Thank You , HOH Big smile

ROFL  Nope !! I wasn't..It was merely  a frustration on my part  on seeing the ever praying n fasting head in the clouds , always cooing 'MHITHB " Anjali...Now that Shyam Babua did bring up the closed door matters..Just thought may be he wanted a feisty roll in the ...WinkLOL
LOL

OK, good, because you scared me there for a minute. LOL I was all ready to bring out the big guns and start blasting you, dammit! Wink ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nancynair-Appy-

Go to top