Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

That's the way it is !! (Page 3)

tes_v1 IF-Rockerz
tes_v1
tes_v1

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by tes_v1

Fantastic as always, Tanthya! For me, Lavanya stole all applause! She deserves the respect she's earned and I'm so glad that CVs didn't ruin it with some mighty melodrama. Lavanya's reaction today was the way I always wanted it to be. And even in the future, I do not want her to turn nasty. I want her to remain, forge a bond with Arnav and Khushi on a pure friendship and play the cupid that's obviously been missing for this duo!

Have always loved Lavanya but fell in love with her all over again today!

My Hot , Hot Heroine Hug

Ithni din Kahan thi aap... mere dil tho thod hi diya aapne HugBroken Heart ..Mere dil main kya kya Khayal aaya..Aap nahi Samjhoge...** reluctantly puts aside Khushi persona **

Hiii Tes Love ,

Believe it or not... Missed u a lot !! Big smile

Thank You, Hun ... Yes.., Today.I felt that Lavanya took everyone's breath away ...She also showed that under that pancakes , there ticks a good heart ..I just wish that the CV's don't ruin it by turning her Grey or a vamp...I would love it if she plays cupid or even brings Khushi back into ASR's life when the hate track takes place...

I never disliked her but today I really liked the mature way of her's..Smile

Aww! Hug

I didn't know I'd developed friends/fans in this forum already who'd miss me! Ah! The tragedy of my life is that I'm always running out of time. I haven't been to this forum in ages and today when I came, I saw your post on the first page and I was like, no ways can I let it go! I have to read it! I've missed you and your posts, too!

Coming to Lavanya, it would break my heart if the Cvs turned her gray or a vamp instigated by Mami or slimy Shyam! I want her to play cupid to ArHi and that's that! I don't even want her to go! She's too cute and I'll sorely miss her. Plus, I guess the hate track will be so much more appealing if she plays cupid!

Edited by tes_v1 - 14 December 2011 at 12:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Sumana Dear,Big smile

It's My Pleasure , Hun ...Aaj kya no Duty ??
Wednesday= half day ( not always though)... so catching up on FF/ OS /PMs/ etc 

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Fantastic as always, Tanthya! For me, Lavanya stole all applause! She deserves the respect she's earned and I'm so glad that CVs didn't ruin it with some mighty melodrama. Lavanya's reaction today was the way I always wanted it to be. And even in the future, I do not want her to turn nasty. I want her to remain, forge a bond with Arnav and Khushi on a pure friendship and play the cupid that's obviously been missing for this duo!

Have always loved Lavanya but fell in love with her all over again today!

My Hot , Hot Heroine Hug

Ithni din Kahan thi aap... mere dil tho thod hi diya aapne HugBroken Heart ..Mere dil main kya kya Khayal aaya..Aap nahi Samjhoge...** reluctantly puts aside Khushi persona **

Hiii Tes Love ,

Believe it or not... Missed u a lot !! Big smile

Thank You, Hun ... Yes.., Today.I felt that Lavanya took everyone's breath away ...She also showed that under that pancakes , there ticks a good heart ..I just wish that the CV's don't ruin it by turning her Grey or a vamp...I would love it if she plays cupid or even brings Khushi back into ASR's life when the hate track takes place...

I never disliked her but today I really liked the mature way of her's..Smile

Aww! Hug

I didn't know I'd developed friends/fans in this forum already who'd miss me! Ah! The tragedy of my life is that I'm always running out of time. I haven't been to this forum in ages and today when I came, I saw your post on the first page and I was like, no ways can I let it go! I have to read it! I've missed you and your posts, too!

Coming to Lavanya, it would break my heart if the Cvs turned her gray or a vamp instigated by Bua or slimy Shyam! I want her to play cupid to ArHi and that's that! I don't even want her to go! She's too cute and I'll sorely miss her. Plus, I guess the hate track will be so much more appealing if she plays cupid!

How can I forgetiyaa my Saat janam's partner... That reply  is just about flying  towards Mars Now !! LOLLOL... I understand..Modern Zamana leaves u no time for urself ... Nyways TC  and try to  come in  once in a while ...Big smile

The Shyam Factor is playing heavily on my mind , Tes.. Lavanya is quite gullible and we all know  what an effective manipulator Shyam is DeadOuch..What f in future he begins to guide her and  make her do all the rotten things ...Plus u know that teej scene where she breaks her fast and forcibly eats from Arnav's hand watched quietly by Khushi  is also coming to my mind...with Sanaya confirming that half the serial runs on  'Symbolisms ' ..That Teej one was quite a obvious one Ouch...But Would love it..if Lavanya genuinely tries to get ARHI closer  esp during Hate track..Big smile
ssweety007 Goldie
ssweety007
ssweety007

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ssweety007

looong postWink Hug

Extremely Long..Suji  LOLLOL Hug ...But I find Once I begin ..I am unable to isshtop.. must  try to curb my enthu .. Have got a growing feeling that I am actually sending readers to sleep..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

dont stop...keep writingLOLHugHug...had great fun reading ur long postBig smile
like ur analysis of charactersThumbs Up not a regular here...but will surely look out for ur extremely looong postsLOL

Will Do..Now That I have one Bakri..My enthu doubles again ..next time u may even get thesis Wink..So, Beware ..have warned u now itself..!!ROFL..

Hop in regularly, Suji Chellam  .. and be my bread n Butter ..More butter  than Bread  Evil SmileWinkLOL
LOL

GladlyEvil SmileWink

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sumana13--

Sumana Dear,Big smile

It's My Pleasure , Hun ...Aaj kya no Duty ??
Wednesday= half day ( not always though)... so catching up on FF/ OS /PMs/ etc 

Poor thing ...U must be starving for some free time ??Smile

--sumana13--

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

looong postWink Hug

Extremely Long..Suji  LOLLOL Hug ...But I find Once I begin ..I am unable to isshtop.. must  try to curb my enthu .. Have got a growing feeling that I am actually sending readers to sleep..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

dont stop...keep writingLOLHugHug...had great fun reading ur long postBig smile
like ur analysis of charactersThumbs Up not a regular here...but will surely look out for ur extremely looong postsLOL

Will Do..Now That I have one Bakri..My enthu doubles again ..next time u may even get thesis Wink..So, Beware ..have warned u now itself..!!ROFL..

Hop in regularly, Suji Chellam  .. and be my bread n Butter ..More butter  than Bread  Evil SmileWinkLOL
LOL

GladlyEvil SmileWink

**Hand Pumping ** Yes !! Now My  Bakri n Butter problem solved ...what about  Makkan..err ..Suji.. need a Makkan too??How about  that ??  Kya Dil Main Jagah Milega ..

Plus... That Book I was talking about...remembered it..It is  ' The Historian '

ssweety007

svmi Senior Member
svmi
svmi

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
As always very good writing. I am really longing for some nice Arhi scenes. Losing my patience now. Hopefully we will get some progress.

tanthya

minimuffin86 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tanthya

Go to top