Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

That's the way it is !! (Page 27)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Hi saytha HugThumbs Up
Lovely  and superb analysis.i feel like i have great 5 star dinner beside seashore TongueLOL.
waiting for Arnav to know the truth kushi engagement ,kick start of Arhi love and Romance...
Hope CV's will listen to Us.
nahi tho appy ke sath melkey Dhrna karenge,we want Arhi romance...Shyam and Anjali ka Nautanki zyadha dose hogaya,we want anti dose Arhi RomanceROFL

Hi Lucky HugBig smile

Thank You Tongue

Ahhh, Seashore..Do tell me it is having Pal trees and the fronds are waving lazily  in the breeze , the kebabs sizzling , the aroma of various  courses wafting ...BLISS !! Day Dreaming

I so want the ARHI romance after Shyam exposure..right now they can have their nok-jhok  ..

They better listen to us.. TRP hathyaar hamare paas hai ..Big smile

Dharne ke liye THAYAR HO LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vasiraju

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi1

bring back the arhi firework!!!

Bring it ON !! Big smile

Shahu

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by garima_IPKKND

awww sathuu...HugHugbeen missing out on ur posts offlate due to buzy schedule...Cry buh just cudnt afford to miss this one...lovely...lovely...absolutely awesome post !!! ClapClapStar

loved the matured lavanya yest...da way she reacted to da whole thing n didnt want Arnav to feel guilty showed a totally different side of her...felt bad for her...but this freedom was needed for her cz she really deserves sum1 who wil love her unconditionally...and another thing i liked was Arnav realising and admitting dat he doesnt love her...has hurted her n will no longer keep her in dark...all dis widout Khushi's help...hes changing...n understanding relationships which is a very big progress in his character..Big smile

Garima Hug

How r u ?? Meri Pyari Dost  Big smile

Thanxx, Love

Well said, Garima..Arnav is  progressing .. he  has stopped   Di, I, My Di, Me ourself and has begun to understand that there is he/she/ they too ..M liking this growth  but at the same time they shud not weaken ASR too ..

Lavanya was a surprise , a wonderful surprise..I would be happy if she retains the newly discovered maturity, goodnes, caring and not become a vamp ..Smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lexaxel

Lovely post...as usual!!!!

Loved the fact that once ASR confronted the fact that Lavanya had no special place in his head or heart he wasted no time in letting her know.

Hopefully he'll do the same with Khushi...the other way around butTongue

And ur request to Cv's is sooo right...I mean how are we expected to enjoy a Arhi romance with Shyam babua's truth dangling over our headsConfused.

I'll go get the pool cleaned up in the meantime...u never know maybe the cv's will initiate romance proceedings with Arnav accidently falling into the pool and Khushi saving himROFL

Thanxx, Nancy

Absly, He   was not willing to keep her fooled/ in her illusion and also was pragmatic enuf to realize feelingless relationship cannot be sustained  ...

with Khushi..he is entering a battlezone... it will not be very easy but hopefully he will get there..

Would love that ..  Arnav falling, khushi extending hand.. Arnav as usual pulling her close to him..LOLLOLLOL
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Krish--

Great post as usual !! Hug

I always looks forward to reading your post Smile

Thank you, Krish  Hug

Sorry  for the late reply ..Big smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

Just wanted to read a Tanths post ... what a pleasure reading this one Big smile 

You are truly missed there.. WUs have lost the charm..

hope one day you will surprise us all Mkapions.. by making a post there.. Day Dreaming

You are the best Tanths    Smile Star Clap Hug

Thank you, sam Big smile Hug

Thank you for the lovely words & for ur understanding  ...Tongue

I genuinely hope that I  fall in love again with a show that actually triggered my writing spree..Until that day .. Patience !!..Smile

Love-u-all

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

The only person I feel for is Lavanya as she changed for somebody but it made no difference as the love was not there from that person who she wanted the most.  She may be a better person but what use is it if that she changed for someone else and not anyone else..

For Arnav, he did the decent thing to end his engagement but I feel that it is easier for him to end things rather than being on the receiving end..

As for Khushi, not surprised as when has a female lead shown selfishness..so her doing it is part of the job description of female leads..no offence to anyone..

Anjali - no comments

I have to point out that she changed bec she wanted to win over the family , Arnav never asked her to change and he did say he liked her as she was...but the gal got so focused on changing herself that she forget that  the person she was changing for ..while she began to forge a bond with the family, her weak bond with Arnav begun to wither unknown perhaps even to them both ..

But that is the question, Sheens..is the change permanent or is it transient.. she changed bec she was constantly thrown  in the company of Khushi, Anjali, Nani  & bec she wanted to be ASR's wife !! ..will this change sustain itself when it  mingles with the same superficial girl's of yore...

That is natural, isn't it...when u r the receiver..u tend to writhe and squirm ..bec u never expected it in the first place and so are least  prepared ..
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

The only person I feel for is Lavanya as she changed for somebody but it made no difference as the love was not there from that person who she wanted the most.  She may be a better person but what use is it if that she changed for someone else and not anyone else..

For Arnav, he did the decent thing to end his engagement but I feel that it is easier for him to end things rather than being on the receiving end..

As for Khushi, not surprised as when has a female lead shown selfishness..so her doing it is part of the job description of female leads..no offence to anyone..

Anjali - no comments

I have to point out that she changed bec she wanted to win over the family , Arnav never asked her to change and he did say he liked her as she was...but the gal got so focused on changing herself that she forget that  the person she was changing for ..while she began to forge a bond with the family, her weak bond with Arnav begun to wither unknown perhaps even to them both ..

But that is the question, Sheens..is the change permanent or is it transient.. she changed bec she was constantly thrown  in the company of Khushi, Anjali, Nani  & bec she wanted to be ASR's wife !! ..will this change sustain itself when it  mingles with the same superficial girl's of yore...

That is natural, isn't it...when u r the receiver..u tend to writhe and squirm ..bec u never expected it in the first place and so are least  prepared ..

But Arnav still got engaged didn't he.  If the bond was weak, the engagement should not have taken place but it did for selfish reasons..If he had issues, he has a mouth which is used constantly so he could have used it to stop the changing.. It was not that Lavanya lost sight but it was because Arnav started to feel for someone else..

She is a woman scorned so her change will have some baggage... Is it anything wrong to dream that way to be someone's wife and to change so that the family accepts you. 

But reading the latest news of Lavanya returning as a vamp...hmmm not Saying anything but it typical n predictable

Go to top