Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

That's the way it is !! (Page 21)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by tanthya



relax karne ka iraadha  ya Mom ko sar dard dilane ka iraadha  Evil Smile


Aaj behthar hai.. 3 din se chutti main hi hai ..

poore 24 hours ke baad Angry..miss me card nahi, flowers nahi, geeepht nahi Angry

Karan  Kapoor


hehehehe Wink mom nay khud kaha tha mera kia kasoor TongueLOL

good hope she recovers fully inshAllah...

main khud agayi inna bara gift LOL




Bechari  Amma..  teri liye kya kya musibat apne sar le lethi hai WinkLOLLOL


Bada..That  is very correct par mujhe  delicate-sa, light-sa ..diamond wali gift chahiye WinkLOLLOL

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Joined: 18 March 2009
Posts: 23836

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by tanthya



relax karne ka iraadha  ya Mom ko sar dard dilane ka iraadha  Evil Smile


Aaj behthar hai.. 3 din se chutti main hi hai ..

poore 24 hours ke baad Angry..miss me card nahi, flowers nahi, geeepht nahi Angry

Karan  Kapoor


hehehehe Wink mom nay khud kaha tha mera kia kasoor TongueLOL

good hope she recovers fully inshAllah...

main khud agayi inna bara gift LOL




Bechari  Amma..  teri liye kya kya musibat apne sar le lethi hai WinkLOLLOL


Bada..That  is very correct par mujhe  delicate-sa, light-sa ..diamond wali gift chahiye WinkLOLLOL


to weight main main light hi hun na LOL hawa ka jhonka LOL

amma ka kasoor Tongue
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by waniya_fatima




B&W one ...he is Karan Kapoor !!


thats what i guessed... ab muchar to tumhain acha lagnay say raha ROFL...

btw he resembles alot with shashi Big smile


Kyun tumhe pasand aaya kya..woh Muchar...  Evil SmileLOL


Aur Shashi Kapoor  is one of my fav heroes ..

LOL
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Joined: 18 March 2009
Posts: 23836

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
sathi have u seen life ok and promos on that channel..

did u watch akhri salam yesterday?

and tell me more good new songs..

downloading chikni chameli
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Joined: 18 March 2009
Posts: 23836

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by waniya_fatima




B&W one ...he is Karan Kapoor !!


thats what i guessed... ab muchar to tumhain acha lagnay say raha ROFL...

btw he resembles alot with shashi Big smile


Kyun tumhe pasand aaya kya..woh Muchar...  Evil SmileLOL


Aur Shashi Kapoor  is one of my fav heroes ..

LOL


haan buhattt Heart dil udaa udda gaya uspay Evil SmileLOL

u should know he is my fav too and sheen loves him as well.. humphhhOuchTongue
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by tanthya



relax karne ka iraadha  ya Mom ko sar dard dilane ka iraadha  Evil Smile


Aaj behthar hai.. 3 din se chutti main hi hai ..

poore 24 hours ke baad Angry..miss me card nahi, flowers nahi, geeepht nahi Angry

Karan  Kapoor


hehehehe Wink mom nay khud kaha tha mera kia kasoor TongueLOL

good hope she recovers fully inshAllah...

main khud agayi inna bara gift LOL




Bechari  Amma..  teri liye kya kya musibat apne sar le lethi hai WinkLOLLOL


Bada..That  is very correct par mujhe  delicate-sa, light-sa ..diamond wali gift chahiye WinkLOLLOL


to weight main main light hi hun na LOL hawa ka jhonka LOL

amma ka kasoor Tongue


Hawa ya Toofan


Haan, ab sab Amma  pe daldho..bechari  , cant even defend herself here ..I M sure  u must have done some noutanki  ..so Amma told u to take leave..
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by waniya_fatima




B&W one ...he is Karan Kapoor !!


thats what i guessed... ab muchar to tumhain acha lagnay say raha ROFL...

btw he resembles alot with shashi Big smile


Kyun tumhe pasand aaya kya..woh Muchar...  Evil SmileLOL


Aur Shashi Kapoor  is one of my fav heroes ..

LOL


haan buhattt Heart dil udaa udda gaya uspay Evil SmileLOL

u should know he is my fav too and sheen loves him as well.. humphhhOuchTongue


Stop ghooring at my Heroes AngryAngryAngry..Pehle Rajesh Khanna, now Shashi Kapoor  aur baad main kahogi Dev Anand !! ...Aur Sheen  ko bhi warn kardo..Off my Heroes..AngryAngryBig smile
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Joined: 18 March 2009
Posts: 23836

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya



Hawa ya Toofan


Haan, ab sab Amma  pe daldho..bechari  , cant even defend herself here ..I M sure  u must have done some noutanki  ..so Amma told u to take leave..


mainay bola HA hai Tongue... last day mom wasnt feeling well mainay buhat pocha should i get an off.. she was adamant... nahi zarorat nahi Confused... so kal mainay bola main nahi ja rahi LOL

hawa bhi tumhari tofaan bhi Tongue

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Thats d beauty of his love...

2 3 4 5 6

Author: ChaiBiskoot   Replies: 41   Views: 5109

ChaiBiskoot 41 5109 27 November 2011 at 4:10am by Crystal_Ice90
..and thats how i saved my daughter!!!

2 3 4

Author: -honeydew-   Replies: 27   Views: 2965

-honeydew- 27 2965 14 October 2011 at 8:17am by -honeydew-
Mayb thats what the tagline meant...

Author: -Zara-   Replies: 5   Views: 1441

-Zara- 5 1441 16 September 2011 at 10:57am by frockstar
thats not fare...

Author: soniya_cute   Replies: 3   Views: 779

soniya_cute 3 779 21 August 2011 at 4:39pm by minuu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index