Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumana-13 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thank you for the in-depth analysis Sathya...πŸ‘πŸΌ
at last we have an episode without SNAKE..!!!! πŸ‘and BUAJI !!!!!πŸ‘...and NO MAMIJI too !!!.πŸ‘...OH WOW!!!! ... πŸ‘
thank God (CVs I mean) for small mercies😊
Edited by --sumana13-- - 12 years ago
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree...done enuf for all the side tracks...all things have been put in order..now no one will think how come the lead role love someone when he has a GF and can't blame khushi either saying betraying her friend...So, let's just get started on them Khushi-Arnav
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sumana13--

thank you for the in-depth analysis Sathya...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sumana Dear,πŸ˜ƒ

It's My Pleasure , Hun ...Aaj kya no Duty ??
tes_v1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

My Hot , Hot Heroine πŸ€—

Ithni din Kahan thi aap... mere dil tho thod hi diya aapne πŸ€—πŸ’” ..Mere dil main kya kya Khayal aaya..Aap nahi Samjhoge...** reluctantly puts aside Khushi persona **

Hiii Tes Love ,

Believe it or not... Missed u a lot !! πŸ˜ƒ

Thank You, Hun ... Yes.., Today.I felt that Lavanya took everyone's breath away ...She also showed that under that pancakes , there ticks a good heart ..I just wish that the CV's don't ruin it by turning her Grey or a vamp...I would love it if she plays cupid or even brings Khushi back into ASR's life when the hate track takes place...

I never disliked her but today I really liked the mature way of her's..😊

Aww! πŸ€—

I didn't know I'd developed friends/fans in this forum already who'd miss me! Ah! The tragedy of my life is that I'm always running out of time. I haven't been to this forum in ages and today when I came, I saw your post on the first page and I was like, no ways can I let it go! I have to read it! I've missed you and your posts, too!

Coming to Lavanya, it would break my heart if the Cvs turned her gray or a vamp instigated by Mami or slimy Shyam! I want her to play cupid to ArHi and that's that! I don't even want her to go! She's too cute and I'll sorely miss her. Plus, I guess the hate track will be so much more appealing if she plays cupid!

Edited by tes_v1 - 12 years ago
sumana-13 thumbnail

Sumana Dear,πŸ˜ƒ

It's My Pleasure , Hun ...Aaj kya no Duty ??

Wednesday= half day ( not always though)... so catching up on FF/ OS /PMs/ etc 
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Aww! πŸ€—

I didn't know I'd developed friends/fans in this forum already who'd miss me! Ah! The tragedy of my life is that I'm always running out of time. I haven't been to this forum in ages and today when I came, I saw your post on the first page and I was like, no ways can I let it go! I have to read it! I've missed you and your posts, too!

Coming to Lavanya, it would break my heart if the Cvs turned her gray or a vamp instigated by Bua or slimy Shyam! I want her to play cupid to ArHi and that's that! I don't even want her to go! She's too cute and I'll sorely miss her. Plus, I guess the hate track will be so much more appealing if she plays cupid!

How can I forgetiyaa my Saat janam's partner... That reply  is just about flying  towards Mars Now !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... I understand..Modern Zamana leaves u no time for urself ... Nyways TC  and try to  come in  once in a while ...πŸ˜ƒ

The Shyam Factor is playing heavily on my mind , Tes.. Lavanya is quite gullible and we all know  what an effective manipulator Shyam is 🀒..What f in future he begins to guide her and  make her do all the rotten things ...Plus u know that teej scene where she breaks her fast and forcibly eats from Arnav's hand watched quietly by Khushi  is also coming to my mind...with Sanaya confirming that half the serial runs on  'Symbolisms ' ..That Teej one was quite a obvious one ...But Would love it..if Lavanya genuinely tries to get ARHI closer  esp during Hate track..πŸ˜ƒ
ssweety007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Will Do..Now That I have one Bakri..My enthu doubles again ..next time u may even get thesis πŸ˜‰..So, Beware ..have warned u now itself..!!🀣..

Hop in regularly, Suji Chellam  .. and be my bread n Butter ..More butter  than Bread  πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

GladlyπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sumana13--

Wednesday= half day ( not always though)... so catching up on FF/ OS /PMs/ etc 

Poor thing ...U must be starving for some free time ??😊
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssweety007

GladlyπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰

**Hand Pumping ** Yes !! Now My  Bakri n Butter problem solved ...what about  Makkan..err ..Suji.. need a Makkan too??How about  that ??  Kya Dil Main Jagah Milega ..

Plus... That Book I was talking about...remembered it..It is  ' The Historian '
svmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As always very good writing. I am really longing for some nice Arhi scenes. Losing my patience now. Hopefully we will get some progress.