I second your request to the CV's.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Seen, read n now commenting LOL Hey my haratwa, sorry for being late! Had my ppr today, so got late! Anyways, this z a fabulous post di!! Though I hav'nt seen d epi, but U actually made me feel the mental state n the emotions these characters r gng thru!! Luved the cataclysmic disaster of cosmic proportion LOL N wil agree wid u on the pt that character of Lavanya has seen a huge change - a change for good! Looking forward to reading more of ur posts! Luv ya tons n tins bhar bhar k! Lots of hugs n kisses coming ur way, pakadlo Wink

Phull marxx phor following my kammand !! WinkLOLLOL ...Koi baat neina..pehle padayi then all the others ..

Looks like alll that change of lavanya is going to unravel , Shinny Binny... She is  coming back as a vamp...How I hate such cliche's OuchOuch

Do not worry, sweetie.. Another post will soon come ur way ... be prepared !!WinkLOLLOL

Love ya carton, container, drums bhar bhar ke ... snatching all the hugs and keeping it safely ...

Here Catch My  teekhi,  Hugs..Zyada Mirchi tho nahi lagi WinkLOLLOL
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zafi

Awesome.Clap
I second your request to the CV's.Wink

Thank you, Zafi ...

I can understand the eagerness, Buddy LOLLOLLOL
Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Seen, read n now commenting LOL Hey my haratwa, sorry for being late! Had my ppr today, so got late! Anyways, this z a fabulous post di!! Though I hav'nt seen d epi, but U actually made me feel the mental state n the emotions these characters r gng thru!! Luved the cataclysmic disaster of cosmic proportion LOL N wil agree wid u on the pt that character of Lavanya has seen a huge change - a change for good! Looking forward to reading more of ur posts! Luv ya tons n tins bhar bhar k! Lots of hugs n kisses coming ur way, pakadlo Wink

Phull marxx phor following my kammand !! WinkLOLLOL ...Koi baat neina..pehle padayi then all the others ..

Looks like alll that change of lavanya is going to unravel , Shinny Binny... She is coming back as a vamp...How I hate such cliche's OuchOuch

Do not worry, sweetie.. Another post will soon come ur way ... be prepared !!WinkLOLLOL

Love ya carton, container, drums bhar bhar ke ... snatching all the hugs and keeping it safely ...

Here Catch My teekhi, Hugs..Zyada Mirchi tho nahi lagi WinkLOLLOL
Shocked she coming bak as a vamp!! Now that's d prob wid hindi serials, everyone has to be in a negative shade except the leads Confused Ever ready for ur posts ( battery wala ever ready nahi na LOL ) I luv theekhi things, so kept d hugs too Wink

Edited by Sun7shine - 15 December 2011 at 5:12am

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by renee27

Arnav Singh Raizada finally realized two points ..1.) he does not feel anything  for Lavanya Kashyap . 2.)..He never did anything right where she was concerned ...decisive man that he is, he forthwith proceeds to set the house in order ...He enters Lavanya's room  and  endeavors to clarify his stance , not with clinical precision neither with cold detachment but with gentleness , firmness and above all  with compassion ..A compassion which soon mingles with respect for a supposed vacuous girl at her thoughtful gesture..

I loved the fact that Arnav Singh Raizada  who has decided to end the farce is moving determinedly towards Lavanya's room to acquaint her with his decision  Pauses the moment he sees Khushi, looks her carefully to check whether she is alright, whether she is still in the grip of powerful emotion .. on noting that she is almost  normal..He  moves on His errand..Good directorial touch that !!

Lavanya Kashyap ...A girl who has seen the truth, faced the truth , refuses to acknowledge the truth !! ...  desperately clinging on to the last shards of her bubble wrap...When A persistent Arnav finally tears down her last illusion .. She reluctantly but with grace  faces the music..She musters  up her courage and confesses that she knew  all along that ASR never did love her  but she was lying to herself , such was the  power of her lies that she herself was beguiled into believing it too be truth ... Lavanya  understands that Arnav does  not love her ..does not hold him culprit for jilting her ... courteously tells him that he must never feel guilty ...Earns Arnav's respect by magnanimously   requesting him not to reveal the broken relationship thereby spoiling the happy atmosphere ..This girl has traveled long  way but is it for keeps ??..Also found it odd that she said that she loved him so so much ... it did not sound convincing cos we never saw the ' So much in love ' girl ..we saw a empty headed  girl wanting to become Mrs.ASR ...Hmmm.. Lost in translation or badly conceived plots ..Take ur  pick...

Today..Lavanya  towered over everyone ... The amazing changes  that she has undergone, the way she has grown  was truly astounding..from a girl who thought  and lived only for herself and her next appointment with the beautician  to a girl who pauses to think about  the happiness of a family of whom she is not even a member instead of  wallowing in deepest anguish , who quietly  accepts ASR's decision without any pleading, tantrums ...and with immense dignity forgives him for playing with her heart ...Lavanya  turned out to be a Lady ...A lady with a golden Heart !! ..

The relationship appears to have come to a closure  with Arnav finally embracing her, trying to comfort her, conscious, restless even when he was hugging her, and not swept away  or lost like the way he is with Khushi..After a decent time elapses ,,He initiates the moving away too ..But has the relationship really come to a closure  or will it continue with the two of them becoming friends n Lavanya playing cupid or will there be a  brief fling in the future  or will she be the one to bring Khushi back into Arnav's orbit again ...  Was this a closure n yet not a closure ?? .. The scene rankles for instead of  putting a lid , it actually opens a can of worms  in this case can of unpleasant speculations !!

The episode was beautifully directed .. with  Arnav walking out of the doors  to end a relationship , Khushi entering into the house after ending a relationship ...  The clever juxtaposition of two parallel happenings in the same house ..Questions posed by one couple answered/elaborated  by another duo ..The truth hidden  from  the others ..whilst each will continue to think the other is committed ...Also loved the fact that there was no melodrama or OTT emotions between Arnav and Lavanya , if anything the scene was underplayed evoking our sympathy which a OTT Lavanya would not have been able to do... With her restrained and dignified retreat Lavanya earns our respect too..

My Only Request to the CV's..Let ARHI romance track start after Shyam's exposure..cos after such a  lengthy famine of ARHI Moments ..We surely deserve a long spell of ARHI romance ..CV's..Do u Understand the word LENGTHHHY ..I M sure u do...well understand another point .. when I say Romance after Shyam's exposure..I mean that the he be exposed most expediently  ..LET ARHI ROMANCE TRACK BE OUR NEW YEAR"S GIFT N LET IT  ROLL ON WITHOUT A ROADBLOCK NAMED SHYAM !!

absolutely brilliant post...ASR n La outdid themselves today...both subtle both composed both dignified...nvr seen a cleaner break up on starplus...marvellous job 

now for the lines in red...im so so so desperate for a good LENGHTY rabba ve now...lets write a petition n forward it to the CV's...common guys we r starving now...show some mercyCry

Thank You, renee..Big smile...Absly the lack of flooding, the melodrama which  is the staple of SP was curiously absent and  lent an air of elegance to the  done to death scene ..Loved the restrained response of Arnav and Lavanya esp of Lavanya  ...

BIngoo.. we are famished but we will willingly forgo a few more days if it means ouster of Shyam
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged

Looks like alll that change of lavanya is going to unravel , Shinny Binny... She is coming back as a vamp...How I hate such cliche's OuchOuch

Here Catch My teekhi, Hugs..Zyada Mirchi tho nahi lagi WinkLOLLOL
Shocked she coming bak as a vamp!! Now that's d prob wid hindi serials, everyone has to be in a negative shade except the leads Confused Ever ready for ur posts ( battery wala ever ready nahi na LOL ) I luv theekhi things, so kept d hugs too Wink

That's what the latest TB article is saying ..Shinny Binny ..Isn't it..just when we were all gloating that IP does not have a Vamp  , News comes that Lavanya will be coming.. IP too treading the same tried n tested path...I just hope CV's  alter the negative to positive and bring her back..if at all they want her back ..

Sochlo..U donno what u r asking for ?? ...Jaanthi hoon..U love teekhi things..issliye tho tempt kiya ..LOLLOLLOL
Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Its 2nd time i dn wanna watch repeat telecast. Bcz of that 2 times hug . But Epi was good n da manner of breakup a so called relationship was best . N it better that this was frm arnav nt lavanya. Really its a gntle man act. But i dn when this gntle man act will be happen 4 khushi bcz kkg is so much termoil only only due to arnav . N 4 lavanya its totally her fault bcz she kept herself in a dark n she dn wanna realisation that this man has no feelings 4 her .

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Its 2nd time i dn wanna watch repeat telecast. Bcz of that 2 times hug . But Epi was good n da manner of breakup a so called relationship was best . N it better that this was frm arnav nt lavanya. Really its a gntle man act. But i dn when this gntle man act will be happen 4 khushi bcz kkg is so much termoil only only due to arnav . N 4 lavanya its totally her fault bcz she kept herself in a dark n she dn wanna realisation that this man has no feelings 4 her .

when was the first time, Supna   ??Smile ...

Hmmm.. The break up was good  ... with Lavanya ..Arnav is not emotionally involved  so gentlemanly act is easier but with Khushi his emotions are, and we all know how scared Arnav is about emotional attachment..he will be running away , snarling and fighting ... He is least likely to be a GM ..but from the way he has softened up.. I am hoping it will be pretty soon

True, Lavanya did not want to accept it but when pushed she did accept graciously...

Supna9

Go to top