Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Gautami

Beautifully analysd SathuπŸ˜ƒ
Superb actin by Sana..4 d 1st tim i noticd hr as an actor..ya d scene betn arnav n la ws excellently dn wid gud dialogues n actin by Barun n Sana..nt muc of drama..clean n simple.
Nw dat la n asr hv brkup..r cvs nt goin 2 bring out d plants n sold bangle truth..or dey must hv 4gottenπŸ˜”..i ws so hopeful abt dis..

Gauti Jaan πŸ€—

So sorry for the late reply ...

Thank You, Sweety ...

I have to differ in that, Gauti..I did not find Sana's acting any great shakes but I did find Barun was good .. I think he , the dialogues and our imagination made it very special ...

The CV's have started  from Sheeshmahal. ..there is still time for Plant epi to come ..lets see how it comes out..😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarach

loved ur take on chharacters and all that..u said it all..
That comment on anj that she is polluting RM with poojas...lolzzz,...really good..she is such a dumbo

Thank You, Sarach ...

Anjali is giving us pain  ..pain in our fingers ...OL viewers FF her scenes and TV viewers press the mute πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasiraju

Hi saytha πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ

Lovely  and superb analysis.i feel like i have great 5 star dinner beside seashore πŸ˜›πŸ˜†.
waiting for Arnav to know the truth kushi engagement ,kick start of Arhi love and Romance...
Hope CV's will listen to Us.
nahi tho appy ke sath melkey Dhrna karenge,we want Arhi romance...Shyam and Anjali ka Nautanki zyadha dose hogaya,we want anti dose Arhi Romance🀣

Hi Lucky πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ

Thank You πŸ˜›

Ahhh, Seashore..Do tell me it is having Pal trees and the fronds are waving lazily  in the breeze , the kebabs sizzling , the aroma of various  courses wafting ...BLISS !! 😍

I so want the ARHI romance after Shyam exposure..right now they can have their nok-jhok  ..

They better listen to us.. TRP hathyaar hamare paas hai ..πŸ˜ƒ

Dharne ke liye THAYAR HO πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi1

bring back the arhi firework!!!

Bring it ON !! πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: garima_IPKKND

awww sathuu...πŸ€—πŸ€—been missing out on ur posts offlate due to buzy schedule...😭 buh just cudnt afford to miss this one...lovely...lovely...absolutely awesome post !!! πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

loved the matured lavanya yest...da way she reacted to da whole thing n didnt want Arnav to feel guilty showed a totally different side of her...felt bad for her...but this freedom was needed for her cz she really deserves sum1 who wil love her unconditionally...and another thing i liked was Arnav realising and admitting dat he doesnt love her...has hurted her n will no longer keep her in dark...all dis widout Khushi's help...hes changing...n understanding relationships which is a very big progress in his character..πŸ˜ƒ

Garima πŸ€—

How r u ?? Meri Pyari Dost  πŸ˜ƒ

Thanxx, Love

Well said, Garima..Arnav is  progressing .. he  has stopped   Di, I, My Di, Me ourself and has begun to understand that there is he/she/ they too ..M liking this growth  but at the same time they shud not weaken ASR too ..

Lavanya was a surprise , a wonderful surprise..I would be happy if she retains the newly discovered maturity, goodnes, caring and not become a vamp ..😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: lexaxel

Lovely post...as usual!!!!

Loved the fact that once ASR confronted the fact that Lavanya had no special place in his head or heart he wasted no time in letting her know.

Hopefully he'll do the same with Khushi...the other way around butπŸ˜›

And ur request to Cv's is sooo right...I mean how are we expected to enjoy a Arhi romance with Shyam babua's truth dangling over our headsπŸ˜•.

I'll go get the pool cleaned up in the meantime...u never know maybe the cv's will initiate romance proceedings with Arnav accidently falling into the pool and Khushi saving him🀣

Thanxx, Nancy

Absly, He   was not willing to keep her fooled/ in her illusion and also was pragmatic enuf to realize feelingless relationship cannot be sustained  ...

with Khushi..he is entering a battlezone... it will not be very easy but hopefully he will get there..

Would love that ..  Arnav falling, khushi extending hand.. Arnav as usual pulling her close to him..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Krish--

Great post as usual !! πŸ€—

I always looks forward to reading your post πŸ˜Š

Thank you, Krish  πŸ€—

Sorry  for the late reply ..πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: PRAGMATIC

Just wanted to read a Tanths post ... what a pleasure reading this one πŸ˜ƒ 

You are truly missed there.. WUs have lost the charm..

hope one day you will surprise us all Mkapions.. by making a post there.. 😍

You are the best Tanths    πŸ˜Š β­οΈ πŸ‘ πŸ€—

Thank you, sam πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

Thank you for the lovely words & for ur understanding  ...πŸ˜›

I genuinely hope that I  fall in love again with a show that actually triggered my writing spree..Until that day .. Patience !!..😊

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

The only person I feel for is Lavanya as she changed for somebody but it made no difference as the love was not there from that person who she wanted the most.  She may be a better person but what use is it if that she changed for someone else and not anyone else..

For Arnav, he did the decent thing to end his engagement but I feel that it is easier for him to end things rather than being on the receiving end..

As for Khushi, not surprised as when has a female lead shown selfishness..so her doing it is part of the job description of female leads..no offence to anyone..

Anjali - no comments

I have to point out that she changed bec she wanted to win over the family , Arnav never asked her to change and he did say he liked her as she was...but the gal got so focused on changing herself that she forget that  the person she was changing for ..while she began to forge a bond with the family, her weak bond with Arnav begun to wither unknown perhaps even to them both ..

But that is the question, Sheens..is the change permanent or is it transient.. she changed bec she was constantly thrown  in the company of Khushi, Anjali, Nani  & bec she wanted to be ASR's wife !! ..will this change sustain itself when it  mingles with the same superficial girl's of yore...

That is natural, isn't it...when u r the receiver..u tend to writhe and squirm ..bec u never expected it in the first place and so are least  prepared ..
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

I have to point out that she changed bec she wanted to win over the family , Arnav never asked her to change and he did say he liked her as she was...but the gal got so focused on changing herself that she forget that  the person she was changing for ..while she began to forge a bond with the family, her weak bond with Arnav begun to wither unknown perhaps even to them both ..

But that is the question, Sheens..is the change permanent or is it transient.. she changed bec she was constantly thrown  in the company of Khushi, Anjali, Nani  & bec she wanted to be ASR's wife !! ..will this change sustain itself when it  mingles with the same superficial girl's of yore...

That is natural, isn't it...when u r the receiver..u tend to writhe and squirm ..bec u never expected it in the first place and so are least  prepared ..

But Arnav still got engaged didn't he.  If the bond was weak, the engagement should not have taken place but it did for selfish reasons..If he had issues, he has a mouth which is used constantly so he could have used it to stop the changing.. It was not that Lavanya lost sight but it was because Arnav started to feel for someone else..

She is a woman scorned so her change will have some baggage... Is it anything wrong to dream that way to be someone's wife and to change so that the family accepts you. 

But reading the latest news of Lavanya returning as a vamp...hmmm not Saying anything but it typical n predictable