Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Phull marxx phor following my kammand !! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...Koi baat neina..pehle padayi then all the others ..

Looks like alll that change of lavanya is going to unravel , Shinny Binny... She is coming back as a vamp...How I hate such cliche's

Do not worry, sweetie.. Another post will soon come ur way ... be prepared !!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love ya carton, container, drums bhar bhar ke ... snatching all the hugs and keeping it safely ...

Here Catch My teekhi, Hugs..Zyada Mirchi tho nahi lagi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😲 she coming bak as a vamp!! Now that's d prob wid hindi serials, everyone has to be in a negative shade except the leads πŸ˜• Ever ready for ur posts ( battery wala ever ready nahi na πŸ˜† ) I luv theekhi things, so kept d hugs too πŸ˜‰Edited by Sun7shine - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: renee27

absolutely brilliant post...ASR n La outdid themselves today...both subtle both composed both dignified...nvr seen a cleaner break up on starplus...marvellous job 

now for the lines in red...im so so so desperate for a good LENGHTY rabba ve now...lets write a petition n forward it to the CV's...common guys we r starving now...show some mercy😭

Thank You, renee..πŸ˜ƒ...Absly the lack of flooding, the melodrama which  is the staple of SP was curiously absent and  lent an air of elegance to the  done to death scene ..Loved the restrained response of Arnav and Lavanya esp of Lavanya  ...

BIngoo.. we are famished but we will willingly forgo a few more days if it means ouster of Shyam
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sun7shine

😲 she coming bak as a vamp!! Now that's d prob wid hindi serials, everyone has to be in a negative shade except the leads πŸ˜• Ever ready for ur posts ( battery wala ever ready nahi na πŸ˜† ) I luv theekhi things, so kept d hugs too πŸ˜‰

That's what the latest TB article is saying ..Shinny Binny ..Isn't it..just when we were all gloating that IP does not have a Vamp  , News comes that Lavanya will be coming.. IP too treading the same tried n tested path...I just hope CV's  alter the negative to positive and bring her back..if at all they want her back ..

Sochlo..U donno what u r asking for ?? ...Jaanthi hoon..U love teekhi things..issliye tho tempt kiya ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its 2nd time i dn wanna watch repeat telecast. Bcz of that 2 times hug . But Epi was good n da manner of breakup a so called relationship was best . N it better that this was frm arnav nt lavanya. Really its a gntle man act. But i dn when this gntle man act will be happen 4 khushi bcz kkg is so much termoil only only due to arnav . N 4 lavanya its totally her fault bcz she kept herself in a dark n she dn wanna realisation that this man has no feelings 4 her .
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Supna9

Its 2nd time i dn wanna watch repeat telecast. Bcz of that 2 times hug . But Epi was good n da manner of breakup a so called relationship was best . N it better that this was frm arnav nt lavanya. Really its a gntle man act. But i dn when this gntle man act will be happen 4 khushi bcz kkg is so much termoil only only due to arnav . N 4 lavanya its totally her fault bcz she kept herself in a dark n she dn wanna realisation that this man has no feelings 4 her .

when was the first time, Supna   ??😊 ...

Hmmm.. The break up was good  ... with Lavanya ..Arnav is not emotionally involved  so gentlemanly act is easier but with Khushi his emotions are, and we all know how scared Arnav is about emotional attachment..he will be running away , snarling and fighting ... He is least likely to be a GM ..but from the way he has softened up.. I am hoping it will be pretty soon

True, Lavanya did not want to accept it but when pushed she did accept graciously...
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: areeba_blossom

Incredible anaylasis of today's post!!

First of to all those who thought that Khushi wasn't happy with her engagement broken, there were always such cirmstamces when she got engaged and her engagment got broken that she didn't once thought about herself!

Lavanya's incredible transformation really showed itself today! Khushi really did bring out the other Lavanya Khysap outside of the one who was so self-involved in herself! 

Thank You CVS for finally bringing a closure to this relationship was nothing but a piece of thread. I think it was also the first time Lavanya saw Arnav instead of ASR

Lastly, i agree with you di, we DO NEED A LOT OF ARHI MOMENTS after this Shyam track! Bring more emotions to for Arnav to Khushi and creatives also need to clear out that bubble in khushi's heart that she was also just a girl in Arnav's life, nothing more than that! She needs to realize that she is his meaning of life now!

Heyy Areeba,

Thank you, Love

Yes, Khushi did manage to bring out Lavanya's inner goodness ..but has the goodness come to stay..as I said in the post , something about the scene rankled and now with the  TB news  and a memory gifted with 20/20 hindsight... it was Arnav and Lavanya turning Back after turning away that rankled for it suggested that Arnav and lavanya are still unfinished business  ..I sure hope that I am wrong..I would love it  if I am wrong on this ...ASRis becoming weak, Arnav is taking over..

Absly, Areeba ..not just romantic moments, their funny encounters, their nok-jhoks are also sorely missed..πŸ˜›
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Priyanka_

You've put it all so beautifully...

But I couldn't digest the fact that this was the same khushi who had less than 12 hours ago convinced her family that cheating somebody would be wrong even if it meant hurting themselves...
I would not want to be harsh and call her spineless coz we all know she's far from that...But where did that gutso disappear...Today the lines between khushi kumaari gupta and the other bechari naaris faded...

Just my POV...
I proof-read this twice(am always a little scared of commenting coz of you being a lit major:-P) ...hehe

Thank You, Priyanka ..πŸ˜›

Khushi as we know lives in the happiness  of others  and when she saw that a just a broken chain induced a panic attack in Anjali and she also heard  how much Shyam means to Anjali... so I think she kept quiet bec she did not want to hurt Anjali and not bec she wanted to save her sister's life..

Geez, Do not let my  degree intimidate you, I was always quite a irreverent soul, happily mangling and creating new words of my own  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..feel free to be bindaas .. πŸ˜ƒ
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Just wanted to read a Tanths post ... what a pleasure reading this one πŸ˜ƒ 

You are truly missed there.. WUs have lost the charm..

hope one day you will surprise us all Mkapions.. by making a post there.. 😍

You are the best Tanths    πŸ˜Š β­οΈ πŸ‘ πŸ€—
-Sheena- thumbnail
The only person I feel for is Lavanya as she changed for somebody but it made no difference as the love was not there from that person who she wanted the most.  She may be a better person but what use is it if that she changed for someone else and not anyone else..

For Arnav, he did the decent thing to end his engagement but I feel that it is easier for him to end things rather than being on the receiving end..

As for Khushi, not surprised as when has a female lead shown selfishness..so her doing it is part of the job description of female leads..no offence to anyone..

Anjali - no comments