That's the way it is !! - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

ThanQ , Inky Pinky πŸ˜ƒ..

It was quite heartwarming to see a break up without ny over acting ..Lavanya was quite a surprise..

Anjali 😑

Shyam only thinks about himself...I dont have any hopes on him for now..

yes,Sweetums..I do not want Shyam ka Saya and now La's saya on Arhi romance..

True di, i was almost in tears when I saw the whole break up scene. :-(
Anjali and her puja paaths and vrats - she's making a mock of herself. Uff!
I thought La will remain sweet par ab vamp banjayenge.. Nahii :-(

But I hope no hate track between ArHi.
Originally posted by appy2011

you around sathu jaan?

thought I will do some yapping...but just got a call...and will be heading home...
ciao babes!

Sathu has not yet become a ----- round ,, She is still vertical with a tendency to go horizontal now and then ...

No Problemos ... aaj nahi tho kal , bachke kahan jaoge Jaani  *Shakthi Kapoor face**πŸ˜‰

Bye, Hun
Originally posted by svmi

As always very good writing. I am really longing for some nice Arhi scenes. Losing my patience now. Hopefully we will get some progress.

Thank You, svmi ...I am sure almost all ARHI'ans are dying to see a ARHI scene ...we may finally begin to move after Monday
Originally posted by pinky0902

True di, i was almost in tears when I saw the whole break up scene. :-(
Anjali and her puja paaths and vrats - she's making a mock of herself. Uff!
I thought La will remain sweet par ab vamp banjayenge.. Nahii :-(

But I hope no hate track between ArHi.

Whenever Arnav says that Anjali is his strength, I always wonder how she could have been his strength when she herself seems to need lots of it to even breath ...😑😑Anjali  is being caricatured by the CV's ...they need to give her some more dimension than a Praying , fasting 6 B.C woman ..

Aga La vamp banjayegi then it means definitely Hate track is there..
Originally posted by tanthya

Sathu has not yet become a ----- round ,, She is still vertical with a tendency to go horizontal now and then ...

No Problemos ... aaj nahi tho kal , bachke kahan jaoge Jaani  *Shakthi Kapoor face**πŸ˜‰

Bye, Hun

yes, sathu kal milenge pakka...me off tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by appy2011

yes, sathu kal milenge pakka...me off tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ

Done !!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by minimuffin86

Amen to that sister!

Kindred Soul speaketh !! πŸ˜†
Seen, read n now commenting πŸ˜† Hey my haratwa, sorry for being late! Had my ppr today, so got late! Anyways, this z a fabulous post di!! Though I hav'nt seen d epi, but U actually made me feel the mental state n the emotions these characters r gng thru!! Luved the cataclysmic disaster of cosmic proportion πŸ˜† N wil agree wid u on the pt that character of Lavanya has seen a huge change - a change for good! Looking forward to reading more of ur posts! Luv ya tons n tins bhar bhar k! Lots of hugs n kisses coming ur way, pakadlo πŸ˜‰ Edited by Sun7shine - 12 years ago
Awesome.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I second your request to the CV's.πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Seen, read n now commenting πŸ˜† Hey my haratwa, sorry for being late! Had my ppr today, so got late! Anyways, this z a fabulous post di!! Though I hav'nt seen d epi, but U actually made me feel the mental state n the emotions these characters r gng thru!! Luved the cataclysmic disaster of cosmic proportion πŸ˜† N wil agree wid u on the pt that character of Lavanya has seen a huge change - a change for good! Looking forward to reading more of ur posts! Luv ya tons n tins bhar bhar k! Lots of hugs n kisses coming ur way, pakadlo πŸ˜‰

Phull marxx phor following my kammand !! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...Koi baat neina..pehle padayi then all the others ..

Looks like alll that change of lavanya is going to unravel , Shinny Binny... She is  coming back as a vamp...How I hate such cliche's

Do not worry, sweetie.. Another post will soon come ur way ... be prepared !!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love ya carton, container, drums bhar bhar ke ... snatching all the hugs and keeping it safely ...

Here Catch My  teekhi,  Hugs..Zyada Mirchi tho nahi lagi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†