Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rbarretto

Lovely post...πŸ‘

Thank You, rbarretto πŸ˜ƒ
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi saytha πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ
Lovely  and superb analysis.i feel like i have great 5 star dinner beside seashore πŸ˜›πŸ˜†.
waiting for Arnav to know the truth kushi engagement ,kick start of Arhi love and Romance...
Hope CV's will listen to Us.
nahi tho appy ke sath melkey Dhrna karenge,we want Arhi romance...Shyam and Anjali ka Nautanki zyadha dose hogaya,we want anti dose Arhi Romance🀣
Edited by vasiraju - 12 years ago
shakethebiscuit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bring back the arhi firework!!!
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

awww sathuu...πŸ€—πŸ€—been missing out on ur posts offlate due to buzy schedule...😭 buh just cudnt afford to miss this one...lovely...lovely...absolutely awesome post !!! πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

loved the matured lavanya yest...da way she reacted to da whole thing n didnt want Arnav to feel guilty showed a totally different side of her...felt bad for her...but this freedom was needed for her cz she really deserves sum1 who wil love her unconditionally...and another thing i liked was Arnav realising and admitting dat he doesnt love her...has hurted her n will no longer keep her in dark...all dis widout Khushi's help...hes changing...n understanding relationships which is a very big progress in his character..πŸ˜ƒ

lexaxel thumbnail
Lovely post...as usual!!!!

Loved the fact that once ASR confronted the fact that Lavanya had no special place in his head or heart he wasted no time in letting her know.

Hopefully he'll do the same with Khushi...the other way around butπŸ˜›

And ur request to Cv's is sooo right...I mean how are we expected to enjoy a Arhi romance with Shyam babua's truth dangling over our headsπŸ˜•.

I'll go get the pool cleaned up in the meantime...u never know maybe the cv's will initiate romance proceedings with Arnav accidently falling into the pool and Khushi saving him🀣🀣🀣🀣
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I loved y'day's epi ONLY for Arnav and LA convo. What a way to break up .. so mature...
I loved Arnav even more... as soon as it strikes him that he was so unjust all this while towards LA... he wastes not even a second to mend whatever he could.
LA seemed mature all of a sudden... Sana was avg in her acting .. and weak in front of Barun.. but still she managed to keep the whole scene captivating and impressive.
But are they still going for a FAKE engagement .. 😲

I just want to forget Anjali-Khushi convo. Please read my OS to know my views about the "Mangalsutra ka haadsa"... When I watched the repeat .. i forwarded all these parts and only saw A-LA convo multiple times... it was heart-breaking but satisfying... 😊

For your post... one more OUTSTANDING POST... ab kya bolun... mere vocab mein words bhi khatam ho gaye aapki tareef karte karte ... πŸ‘

ps... you have to reply to my reply to your last post too... πŸ˜ƒ

Cheers,
Monsi
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great post as usual !! πŸ€—

I always looks forward to reading your post πŸ˜Š
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: monsi08

RESπŸ˜ƒ

**edited**
OOPS!!!  I reserved here... so copying the same what I wrote on pg11 πŸ˜›

I loved y'day's epi ONLY for Arnav and LA convo. What a way to break up .. so mature...
I loved Arnav even more... as soon as it strikes him that he was so unjust all this while towards LA... he wastes not even a second to mend whatever he could.
LA seemed mature all of a sudden... Sana was avg in her acting .. and weak in front of Barun.. but still she managed to keep the whole scene captivating and impressive.

I just want to forget Anjali-Khushi convo. Please read my OS to know my views about the "Mangalsutra ka haadsa"... When I watched the repeat .. i forwarded all these parts and only saw A-LA convo multiple times... it was heart-breaking but satisfying... 😊

For your post... one more OUTSTANDING POST... ab kya bolun... mere vocab mein words bhi khatam ho gaye aapki tareef karte karte ... πŸ‘

Cheers,
Monsi

TBH, I did not love the epi , liked it for finally nudging Arnav into action...

Truly loved Arnav's action, the moment he realized his mistake, he corrected it ...I was wondering who will come out and say it...Yes !! Sana was average ..it was Lavanya and what she supposedly undergoes  that touched us, thanxx to our imagination and Barun's acting ...

No Engagement, Mon ... it will be called off ..phamully  shocked..Nani upset..

O jee ..writer ho aap, shabd bhandar kaisa khatham howath hai ...😲😲

Thank You for taking the time out to reply..Love..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: monsi08

Cheers,
Monsi

Kya Main Bi Copy paste karoon ...πŸ˜ƒ...Thanxxx Again, Monsi
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tanthya

Thank You for taking the time out to reply..Love..

😲😲😲
ITNI PHAARMALITY... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Humse ka bhool huyi... jo ee sajaa humka mili...😭😭😭
😭

😲😲