Awesome analysis and superb commentary.

As usual.

😊

Thank You, Saj ...And I do Thank you for reading a lengthy essay ...😃
tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: slmu

What article did you read Sathya???

It was from  TC ..Shanthi..very short n brief..nothing earth shattering but this 2 points were interesting..😊
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oye hello...my reply s on page 6...don blame me for Eid ka chaanding ok?😡
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanthya

Sebwa , 🤗..

The pain always decreases when it is shared and pleasure increases when it is shared too 😉...Agar clouded ho tho ek zordar baarish ho jaane do ...The Bright Sun will peep out again 😃..

Hmmm..Ummm...uh..Barun Sobti Naam de !! 😎

Chalo Appy.. Chalthe hain Kranti Maidan with our Maange and jab tak hamari Maange poore nahi hothi tho fasting shuru for them..Kyunke we will cut off all the food supplies  to their PH ..

Main Hoon na  Munni!!

Munni badnaam hui, darling tere liye
Munni ke gaal gulabi, nain sharabi, chaal nawabi re
Le zandu balm hui, darling tere liye  😆😆

😆

thankoo thankoo sathu for that lovely dance..me imagining malaika arora with her moves..😉

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: cindrella255

Hiya Sathi!

Awesumly Excellently Wonderful Analysis!

Except dat I don't think I can forgive Anjali for her looney toon show...She s beauty with no brains!
Actually she conformed dat she s in no way less than her drame baaz, nautanki baaz hubby in obsession...only thing s he s obsessed over a Mohalle mein mili devi and she s over mandir mein milti devi (Ok dat was a PJ!)

I mean seriously, she has no problem in udaofying her bro's money on Kamlaji or watever..why can't she take it Gold smith or even better new one! (pun not intended)bro s not going 2 say no...but all she wants to do is, pooja,paat, vrats... (Another PJ from Barun AT- She shud have married mandir pujari but some wrong connection she married a Prem pujari 😆)
And Khushi...I don't think it was a gud idea 2 hold but yes, with psychotic like Anjali, with whom nothing better can be done...

Well let me stop Anjali rant here...Moving on to La, She was show stealer today...
Her feeble attempt to hold on to the facade when it was crystal clear dat she s losing cos it no more...by choosing  suit for him and her dialogs...
She s modern version of Anjali with some senses...who had illusions about Love...
I don't want spoil the beauty of dat scene with my words... it was beautiful...painful...loved it

I was there...only to realize that .I was never there and not there any more...

If we must part forever,
Give me but one kind word to think upon,
And please myself with, while my heart's breaking.
~Thomas Otway

Ha! Sathi...dat was quite a long rant!

Sathu Comes vrooming in her time machine  before Sharmi can do her Eid ka Chand bit again ..

Hii , Lovely, fragrant Marikozhundh 😃😃

Thanq  for always loving my posts..even this lengthy doctoral theses ...  as a reward U  will be promoted with distinction !!😉..

Same here, I just could not believe my eyes when she went hyper over  a broken Mangal sutra ..Sometimes I wonder how did she manage to fall in love and marry ..she shud have dedicated her time to GOD,VRAT, HAWAN's...I even wonder How Shyam babua managed to put up with it for 3 years ...no wonders he constantly flits thru city's...

@ Bold..Loved the PJ...

Agreed , Sharmi.. lavanya is Anjali in western attire but unlike her , she sees but chooses not to act whereas Anjali is so into her bubble gum land, that she refuses to even see it even when it is obvious ..

To me the breaking up with its casualness, naturalness , normal dialogues made it   poignant ..
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: appy2011

thankoo thankoo sathu for that lovely dance..me imagining malaika arora with her moves..😉

What Thaaa ???😡😡😡😡... U are imagining Malaika ..And here I am all dressed in itsy bitsy ready to woo u and u did not even notice me ...Grrr ...Sathu takes out the sledge Hammer and bangs it on  Sebwa's head !!! 😉🤣

My Pleasure, Seb jaan...good to see u communicating !! 😃

🤣
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanthya

Sathu Comes vrooming in her time machine  before Sharmi can do her Eid ka Chand bit again ..

Hii , Lovely, fragrant Marikozhundh 😃😃 Hiya 2 Tirunelveli Alva!

Thanq  for always loving my posts..even this lengthy doctoral theses ...  as a reward U  will be promoted with distinction !!😉..

Promotion?! I just need distinction in drooling on hotwa 😆

Same here, I just could not believe my eyes when she went hyper over  a broken Mangal sutra ..Sometimes I wonder how did she manage to fall in love and marry ..she shud have dedicated her time to GOD,VRAT, HAWAN's...I even wonder How Shyam babua managed to put up with it for 3 years ...no wonders he constantly flits thru city's...
Uff! I loved this character for her smile n sweetness...but her clingy nature n pooja thaali nahi tho main nahi s ofc making her a WOHu...GH needs a POm Pom duppatta flick! Shyam babu was street walking even b4 Kh entered in his life...so dat tells the tale...but dat does not justify him either
Daljeet s indeed beautiful (Well! I like her more than Sanaya in this...my POV) and talented too...y r they wasting her like this!
@ Bold..Loved the PJ...
Thankoo

Agreed , Sharmi.. lavanya is Anjali in western attire but unlike her , she sees but chooses not to act whereas Anjali is so into her bubble gum land, that she refuses to even see it even when it is obvious ..
To me the breaking up with its casualness, naturalness , normal dialogues made it   poignant ...
Sathi,I never felt bad for La actually...cos she allowed him 2 use her...but somewhere she mistook taking up all his nonsense s way of showing love... but strday the breakup was done in style...I felt bad for her ...
but Anjali- she s "DOn't wake me up from my dream land...Its all so beau
tiful here"

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
beautiful post and synopsis !!!
adetkrj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very well writeen...it shows the true emotion behind the entire episode...thanks