Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Tum Badal Gaye Ho...A SwaRon OneShot

Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys...my take on 2dai's swaron scene...this is my POV on what sharon must have felt...lemme know if u guys like this OS...do like n comment...

TUM BADAL GAYYE HO---------
                                                                          a SwaRon OS...

Sharon's POV:

I was standing der...in the  middle of particularly nowhere...meri gaadi ko bhi abhi karab hona tha...aur yeh mechanic  ...isse kaam atha bhi hai ya nahi...arrghhh...kitna time laga raha hai...it wasnt like my day was any good any way...college mein itna kaam tha...aur uske uper woh swayam...arghhh...uss ka attitude...samjtha kya hai apne aap ko...par...par woh pehle aise nahi tha...aur ab...mujhse bohot rudely baat karta hain...baaki sabke saath normal par sirf mere saath aise...aarrghhh..sharon..stop thinking about that los...umm that...swayam...
uff...it was getting late...really late..aur koyi gaadi bhi nahi hai road pe...i tried calling rey n vicky...par dono ne phone nahi uthaye...kaha mar gaye the sab ki sab...just then i saw swayam comming down the road in his cycle...he came upto me n stopped his cycle n asked.." car problem??" i felt a strange sense od deja vu...all the irritation on the workload n being stuck here had its toll on me n i had to vent this anger out on some1...so i started shouting at swayam...being rude to him...par i forgot..this was not the old swayam...who would stand n take it all..without any complaints...no..this was not that swayam...he asked me to shut up...well not exactly...he said calm down n keep quite...and asked the mechanic how long it would take...the mechanic said it would take about a few hours...n having no choice i had to take up swayam's offer of dropping me home on his cycle...sitting on that thing must be really uncomfortable..but i din seem to notice that because of his proximity...he was so close to me...i could feel his breath on my neck...but yet he seemed so far...urrghhh!!!!...sharon..whaat the hell is wrong with u...i wondered...i should've felt uncomfortable having him so close...but no..instead i felt it soothing..like his presence was calming me down...well he aways seemed to have that effect on me...i always get lost in his eyes...his eyes reflect all his emotions...but now...there was nuthing but a blank look that i couldnt read...in the middle somewhere ...he braked the cycle n i accidently kept my hand on his...n felt the electric currents jolt through me...that always happened..whenever we touched...i never accepted this before...par...maybe..i did care...about him...about us...ussne mereliye..bohot kuch kiya...par woh SA wala trick...he thought he could manupulate me with expensive gifts...i thought swayam was different...n he saw the real me...par nahi..i cant believe that i was projecting an image of a money minded Bit*h...par..when our hands touched..unlike before...swayam just pulled his hand away...that hit me hard...all those things he told before..about not wanting to be near me...not wanting to be attached to anything related to me...he...he..had really moved on...no..he cant...not so fast atleast...i couldnt take it anymore...i asked him to stop the cycle...told him that i'll walk home...he stopped the cycle n let me down without a word of protest...he din even stop me once...he din even insist on dropping me home...it was pretty late...still he'd let me go alone...i got really pissed n could'nt control it...
swayam..i cried out...he stopped n turned around...
Sh: just because meine...
Sw: pata hain..just because u came with me doesnt me that u ever liked me...like me or ever will...i get it..u dun hav to keep on telling that n waste our tym...waise bhi predictble is so boring...
saying this he just started moving away..."swayam u have changed...tum badal gaye ho.."...he turned bak to face me with a smile..." haaan...i have changed...for good...change sirf itna hai ki..now i am not ur pet..who'll tolerate u without any complaints or obey all ur commands...yes ...mein badal gaya hoon...acche keliye.." sayignthis he mounted his cycle n rode away...leaving me standing der...today..for the first time...i realized his value...what he was for me...what role he had in my life...i had done this to him...i did this to the nicest guy in the world...i turned him into this guy...meine swayam ko bohot hurt kiya...when compared to that..what he did was nuthing...i understood...truly how lonley i am...i was standing there alone..without any1 by my side...n the one person who was always there for me...by my side whenever i needed sum1...now he also was not there with me...i realised how lonley i really was...as i watched him dissappear into the darkness...i wanted to call out his name...stop him..n ask him to be by my side...to not leave me alone..but my voice was stuck inside...i had no control over anything anymore...i just stood der with tears rolling down my cheek and saw my life fall apart...saw my love ...go away from me...and i couldn;\'t do anything about it...than just stand n watch him leave...
Edited by SwaRonluver666 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya_D3 thumbnail
OHHHKKK!!!!!!*teary eyed* *gulp*

WOW...this really speaksout sharon's heart...all her expressions described sooo well in her emotions...!!!!!! (hope i make sense)

JUST WOW..!!!!!

-Saumya
-bitz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
*speechless* dis potrayed Sharon's feelings...wow appu simply wow
it was grt reading dis feel like reading it again and again😳
superb job appu👏
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
my basanti i luv u more and more after reading this sharon's POV...!!!
KriYaansh960 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
THIS WAS SOO GOOD !!!! WELL DESCRIBED !!! 
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Appu...really well written...brought tears to my eyes!!!
wanderlust-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
soo sad and well written and thnk u for being my only dose of swaron today except for those 4 mins...i really NEED more swaron...
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Simply awesome. Brilliantly written. 
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaRonluver666

.for the first time...i realized his value...what he was for me...what role he had in my life...i had done this to him...i did this to the nicest guy in the world...i turned him into this guy..

meine swayam ko bohot hurt kiya...when compared to that..what he did was nuthing...i understood...truly how lonley i am...i was standing there alone..without any1 by my side...n the one person who was always there for me...by my side whenever i needed sum1...now he also was not there with me...i realised how lonley i really was...as i watched him dissappear into the darkness...

The bits in RED .. my fav. Parts ... specially Sharon turnin Swayam into this .. 🥺

I love how u get into Sharon's head and .. 👏
Anze_swaron thumbnail
Ohh God!!! Really written from the heart...
</3</3 tears
.. Touchwood.. LOved it!!