India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

well said mamajiii!!! (Page 2)

Saisweety Goldie
Saisweety
Saisweety

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Exactly i dont like niharika actually nuts was good nuts slowly change his atitude.

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Nowadays i'm liking mamaji.. he's too funny.. but seriously even i have a doubt if nuts is her daughter.. y this sautela treatment to her.. even niharika doesn't talk to rishab much, but she doesn't hate him either.. but she's tooo much with nuts.. she's the reason for nuts being a spoil brat.. and i just can't tolerate this lady... Dead
delightful. IF-Stunnerz
delightful.
delightful.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Nowadays i'm liking mamaji.. he's too funny.. but seriously even i have a doubt if nuts is her daughter.. y this sautela treatment to her.. even niharika doesn't talk to rishab much, but she doesn't hate him either.. but she's tooo much with nuts.. she's the reason for nuts being a spoil brat.. and i just can't tolerate this lady... Dead

agree Maria.. Mamaji is good but Niharika AngryAngry I feel Apeksha and Niharika are the same Angry they too are irritating.. Can't control both DeadDead Niharika Dead
chak Senior Member
chak
chak

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Chill friends, Niharika was shown as very very bad moth so that Nuts can start loving his MIL and their people...and realise what life is? not just always friends, maids, parties, and...lotlotlotlotlo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index