Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sk_17 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

sucker...em nah interested in knowing ur fav show...em happy wid da best show of TV ever-MKAP!!mY FAV!diju get dat!🀒

ufooo, so you think pratigya is the best show in the hstory of tv πŸ˜² heights of misunderstanding πŸ˜† vaisay what is the meaning of diju ?
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Guys...now u understand na...dat how Popular is our MKAP among ppl!!!so popular dat dey dont feel like leaving dis forum n talking wid da mkap forum members!!!!wooo...we rock!!!
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: sk_17

ufooo, so you think pratigya is the best show in the hstory of tv πŸ˜² heights of misunderstanding πŸ˜† vaisay what is the meaning of diju ?

hmmm...i know...ur heights of misunderstanding...dat u think mkap aint the best show in history!!!!pity on u!!

i meant "did u get dat" by "diju get dat"...now diju get dat?πŸ˜†
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sk_17

why don't you think meera is suitable for krishna ? atleast she is beautiful than pratigya, pratigya now looks auntyji in front of krishna πŸ˜†

you are thinking this. Not me!!
idreeskhan123 thumbnail

Guys...now u understand na...dat how Popular is our MKAP among ppl!!!so popular dat dey dont feel like leaving dis forum n talking wid da mkap forum members!!!!wooo...we rock!!!

yeh praneev u r right...but dont know why other forum members feel jelious from our show...
sk_17 thumbnail

hmmm...i know...ur heights of misunderstanding...dat u think mkap aint the best show in history!!!!pity on u!!

i meant "did u get dat" by "diju get dat"...now diju get dat?πŸ˜†

are you making fun of my english ? πŸ˜‘  usss sale krishna say toh acchi hi bol leta hoon mein english 
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

You said it all!
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yeah... this forum sure ROCKS...

even ppl who hate the show and want it to end, can't stay away from this forum and from talking about the show... 🀣
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: idreeskhan123

yeh praneev u r right...but dont know why other forum members feel jelious from our show...

haan bro...dats da same which even i dont understand!!!why r ppl so jealous of us and our show???😭Maybe becoz we r tooo good!

BTW...my name is neslin!πŸ˜›
sk_17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: idreeskhan123

get the correct spelling of jealousπŸ˜†