Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

another show is bored today!

sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hiii friendzzz,

i'm getting irritated while i am watching show today... it's full of boredom...

i couldn't understand the conversation between arnav and lavanya DUE TO MY DEAFNESS.. i think lavanya knows the truth that arnav still loves khushi...

AM I RIGHT?

i hope khushi still didn't reveal the truth to anjali...

i saw in the precap about conservation between anjali and the snake... bored again..🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i thnk arnav lavanya talk ws absolutely needed...fr ArHi relation to strt w/o ny guilt!!!!
sayeed007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: moon_mine

i thnk arnav lavanya talk ws absolutely needed...fr ArHi relation to strt w/o ny guilt!!!!

hmmm... i hope lavanya will understand arnav's feeling soon...
invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with the boring factor, there are always some filler scenes that bother me, but today for the first time, almost the entire episode was so boring I actually stopped watching, the endless conversations are boring. Once they said they were going to break up, i dont understand why they were talking for so long afterwards, there was no suspense in the convo, it got boring. Same with Shyams speech to Khushi a couple of days ago, that was really really boring too !

They need to stop draggin the whole week to have one good ending on friday, then dragging the whole week again !
sayeed007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ccuteaangel

I agree with the boring factor, there are always some filler scenes that bother me, but today for the first time, almost the entire episode was so boring I actually stopped watching, the endless conversations are boring. Once they said they were going to break up, i dont understand why they were talking for so long afterwards, there was no suspense in the convo, it got boring. Same with Shyams speech to Khushi a couple of days ago, that was really really boring too !

They need to stop draggin the whole week to have one good ending on friday, then dragging the whole week again !

another precap again...🤢 bored...