Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Seriously! there need's to be some kind of interaction cause rite now thier love story is at a stand still. If not a confession then an apology scene...which he really owes her for all those taunt's and 'fark nahi parta' dialouges.πŸ˜”.

Specially after watching the LA-ASR scene today ..i want him to say sorry to khushi n make up for all his mistakes.
Edited by zaniax - 12 years ago
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sweet_ipsi

xactly...moreover wnevr khushi has dresd up difrntly we hv gt sm really gr8 Arhi scenesπŸ˜†

😍...now here I go...u know if this doesn't happen...there will be a lound crash and thud reverbrating in this forum..(me landing on earth πŸ˜†)
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaniax

Seriously! there need's to be some kind of interaction cause rite now thier love story is at a stand still. If not a confession then an apology scene...which he really owes her for all those taunt's and 'fark nahi parta' dialouges.πŸ˜”.

Specially after watching the LA-ASR scene today ..i want him to say sorry to khushi n make up for all his mistakes.

at this stage...as one of my learned and esteemed forum members pointed out...anything..they can do anything...push, shove, cry, smile, slap, hit, kick, touch..tickle or u know what..☺️..they just have to be close in one frame...thats all i want..πŸ˜†
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
high time for a rabba ve moment...
Originally posted by: eveline

😍...now here I go...u know if this doesn't happen...there will be a lound crash and thud reverbrating in this forum..(me landing on earth πŸ˜†)

I never knew aliens also watch IPKKND πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nice to meet you πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommamia

I never knew aliens also watch IPKKND πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nice to meet you πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

its actually...those who watch IPKKND become aliens...belong to a different world altogether...a different dimension..unreal...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›..the pleasure is mutual.
i feel like the cast of Lagaan waiting for rain... abhi ai abhi ai ... o shit chali gae!
zaniax thumbnail
Originally posted by: minimuffin86

i feel like the cast of Lagaan waiting for rain... abhi ai abhi ai ... o shit chali gae!

LOL...🀣🀣