Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: smitar

Do the CVs want us to go on VRAT like Anjali to wrangle a decent Rabba Ve from them? πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†...where is my thaali??...now to do aarti...kiski??? CVs ki...!! Lets all do a special vrat...ArHi vrat..πŸ˜›
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

ASR and KKG both need a rebound moment from their recent break ups. And, it's only fair that they rebound off each other... preferably on one of the poolside chairs, pillars, anything... I'm not choosy. πŸ€£

ROFLhonestly...if these two dont start rebounding off each other...I will start rebounding off the walls... Edited by eveline - 12 years ago
shonu2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eveline

lately the only moments we have had...are Dubba Ve...πŸ˜ƒ

Hilarious!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_ipsi

i guess we wl gt some intense Arhi confrontation wn both of dem cm 2 kno abt each others broken engagement...

And looking at the current scenario...that ain't happening for a few weeks..and by then they will start the hatred thingy...😑 We are sooo dead!!!
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: taanu112

seriously we need more rabba ve scenes! i am like rewatching each and every old epi in desperation!🀣🀣

I know that feeling too...i have rewatched the whole series multiple times in the past one and a half months...all arhi scenes on youtube to such an extent,.,i even know their dialogues...mannerisms..actions by heart...

Oh yeah...i need a shrink..
sweet_ipsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

And looking at the current scenario...that ain't happening for a few weeks..and by then they will start the hatred thingy...😑 We are sooo dead!!!

may b we wl gt some Arhi scene in d Payash sangeet...with khushi lukn so pretty i doubt if arnav wl b able 2 cntrl hmslf...mayb he wl sense khushi's uneasiness & ask her d reason...
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_ipsi

may b we wl gt some Arhi scene in d Payash sangeet...with khushi lukn so pretty i doubt if arnav wl b able 2 cntrl hmslf...mayb he wl sense khushi's uneasiness & ask her d reason...

ooh...she is looking like an angel...and i am a woman...if i feel this way...how is he gonna stand up to that cherubic temptation.πŸ˜‰
sweet_ipsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ooh...she is looking like an angel...and i am a woman...if i feel this way...how is he gonna stand up to that cherubic temptation.πŸ˜‰

xactly...moreover wnevr khushi has dresd up difrntly we hv gt sm really gr8 Arhi scenesπŸ˜†
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
same
i miss the rabba ve
n the arshi scenes
but always will luv ipkknd
xxx
DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

🀣honestly...if these two dont start rebounding off each other...I will start rebounding off the walls...

You guys cracked me up!!!🀣