Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Thankyou for te lovely update ...Awww Viren is so adorable ...actions speak  louder than words for this guy surely and Karan was adorable today like always...i so like the difference between Viren n Virat ...one is a man of few words while the other isnt ...one wont speak but yet will stand for the right and the other will speak and stand for the right ...diff yet similar these two and Jeevika is so imp for both ...and its going to be abs beautiful where when req Virat will be the voice for Jeevika while Viren will be the support... she is indeed very lucky ... Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
Deepika26 thumbnail
 OMGGG Luved todays episode.Karannn u cant get cuter than this😍.U rocked in today's episode.Krystuuu u luking gorgeous.luved ur expressions and body language.Virika rocks!!!!!!!!!!
Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanku for the update...!!!
i missed last 15 mins... :(...
so thankuu
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rdfan

Thankyou for te lovely update ...Awww Viren is so adorable ...actions speak louder than words for this guy surely and Karan was adorable today like always...i so like the difference between Viren n Virat ...one is a man of few words while the other isnt ...one wont speak but yet will stand for the right and the other will speak and stand for the right ...diff yet similar these two and Jeevika is so imp for both ...and its going to be abs beautiful where when req Virat will be the voice for Jeevika while Viren will be the support... she is indeed very lucky ...

I agree... Jeevika is one lucky girl!!!! Wish I had a sasural like that πŸ˜›
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww. Can't wait to watch it tonight. Thanx for sharing!!!
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -iPayal-

Awww, i love how viren and jeevika are both ocming out of their shells, so far, all we've seen is akhon akhon wala pyar and now we actually get some dialouges, lol! loving it :P

Thankyou for the update! :)

agreed!  i liked how they've started to give more depth to the two.  i liked virmaan because of their interaction, and virika are just tooo too sweet. virika are like the best older siblings virmaan could have, and all four are like each other's balancing factors.  can't wait because now it feels like everything will truly start.
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks sonia for beautiful  update πŸ€—
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thnx for the WU 😊 its was a cute episode and awww viren was so adorable πŸ˜ƒ
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: junebuggy

LOVED today's epi!!!! The Viren & Jeevika scenes were just... awww 😳 I so cannot wait for moreinteraction between the two: the hand holding, hugs, stolen embraces,etc. Would definitely give today's epi a 10/10!! I am a bit worried about tomorrow's epi after seeing the precap.

I almost forgot... I hope Jeevika does "confront" Viren about the kheer ka khissa... I would love to hear his explanation and it WOULD be another great "moment" for them 😳

Oh, I'm definitely sure she will confront him and thank him endlessly for it, and he will say meri biwi ke liye kuch bhi πŸ˜‰