Tamy95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey ..
i know u r all sad .. me too .. 😭 😭 😭 😭
but thats life .. 🀒 we have to accept that !
(says the right one , yesterday i had stomach ache the whole day because of geet ending😑😑)

i hated the end .. because it was the last episode 😭
but also loved the end because it had a awesome end ( i havent watched the epi yet but heard mindblowing commentsπŸ˜† )  ! πŸ˜†

BUUUT :::
Kya Maan ka memory wapas ageya ? πŸ˜•
did they showed something about this ? πŸ˜•

(sry for mistakes )
Love , Tani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
maan sed that he dnt remember the old things but he knows that their past must have been beautiful..

i was also confused abwt this fact..but nw its clear..

the reason y maan;s memory did not come back is because the writers of the show wanted the story of maaneet to be unique.. 

as in with the memory loss n sooo many ups and downs in their relationship..maan n geet love for each other did not decrease..the love for each other only increased...

i hope u get what am trying 2 say..am not good with trying 2 explain things..especially not typing the thing i want 2 explain πŸ˜Š
Edited by luv_GurTi - 12 years ago
uvsss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_GurTi

maan sed that he dnt remember the old things but he knows that their past must have been beautiful..

i was also confused abwt this fact..but nw its clear..

the reason y maan;s memory did not come back is because the writers of the show wanted the story of maaneet to be unique.. 

as in with the memory loss n sooo many ups and downs in their relationship..maan n geet love for each other did not decrease..the love for each other only increased...

i hope u get what am trying 2 say..am not good with trying 2 explain things..especially not typing the thong i want 2 explain πŸ˜Š

so true our show is unique .inspite of memory loss maan loves geet
Tamy95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ajha to yeh baat hai ! i think its sad that he cant remember the past.. but its ok .. he loves her thats the main thing ! ;)
oh good i cant believe that its over ! :(
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tamy95

ajha to yeh baat hai ! i think its sad that he cant remember the past.. but its ok .. he loves her thats the main thing ! ;)
oh good i cant believe that its over ! :(

i know its sooo hard 2 get over the fact that our favourite show has ended...

we have been attached to geet for like the past 20 months n now its all over..😭

hoping to see them agen soon πŸ˜ƒ fingers crossed!!! 
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Maan ki memory wapas aani chahaye thi...mujhe toh bahut ghussa aa raha hai cv pe...😑😑🀬