Missing Muskaan aka Piyarapiyari...:(

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Me really missing our lubely bubely IF-dazzler Muskaan aka Piyarapiyari...She is also missing too much her frnds on the forum...She is the regular visitor and lubber of MKAP forum..She lives in UAE and went to Pakistan 3months before due to some personal reasons thats y she was disconnected wid all of us..Now she has returned back to UAE and comes regularly on FB bt unable to log in to IF due to some network problems in her area.As she said on FB that she is really missing all her frnds on the forum bt unable to log in to IF..:( me also really missing our naughty Muski...:( Plzzz...Muski come back sooonnn...:(

lolzzz i'm fighting with her now...hehehehe bahut panga leti hai pari πŸ˜†
come back soon pyarapyari..our forum is waiting 4 u..
mee too missing my muski sooo much...she told me she will be here in a month as der r some net problems in her area in pakistan...now it costs a lot if she use net...so she told me she will be back soon in a month...inshallah...waiting for her!!!!!!1
she came yesterday and chat with em on the forum .
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

mee too missing my muski sooo much...she told me she will be here in a month as der r some net problems in her area in pakistan...now it costs a lot if she use net...so she told me she will be back soon in a month...inshallah...waiting for her!!!!!!1

Is she still in Pakistan Neslin???
Originally posted by Arhaan-da-best

Is she still in Pakistan Neslin???
i think yes!!!...OMG dis siggieis sooo damnnn cute...is it da onbe made by aanchal???OMG...emm missing ma adhilll!!😭
Originally posted by Mitaly..

she came yesterday and chat with em on the forum .
@mitu...where is  she now.?...she is my second buddy on IF..PMed me few months back that she's goin home to pakstan..will be back aftr a month...haven't heard frm her since..say hi to her frm meπŸ˜ƒ hope she comes back soon😊
This has NOTHING to do with the show, which means such topic DOES NOT need to be in the forum.. such topics can be made in the members lounge.

CLOSED.