I'm feeling very restless...

nigahlad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I couldn't sleepless night...only thing was coming to my mind was no more maaneet... I watched all the scene again and again...but couldn't get enough... Today when I was watching geet I felt like having a heartattack ...why they end geet?why?...I already start missing them... I already start having a concentrate problem...

I'mgoing to miss u ...Drashti & Gurmeet
Hope I will see u both soon...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KTPROCKS thumbnail
Maaneet/Gurti are part of my life...
I will love and cherish them for the rest of my life...I promised that
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I CANT BELEIVE I M SOO SAD,MY MANEET.I M SOOO CRYINGGG
gem1606 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey even I had a sleepless night yesterday. I slept at 12:30 and then got up at 4 am. The only thing that was in my mind after today there wont be Geet on TV. It was killing me inside.
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
you don't know how much i cried. I can't even coe to this forum bcs i brust out crying
kasuforever2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
same here hon😭 but we need to fight for geet season 2 with gurti or another show but with gurti
cuttiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
we cant forget this journey...
rabia04ful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me too..
i m depressed buddy...this is the most shocking news n the fear i had from many weeks tht one day i will come to forum n get to know abt this shock..
cant think of lossing maaneet like this...nobody can compensate maaneet romance..eyelocks n mahi...
i love GURTI so so much...i feel like crying louder...i guess sometimes prayers n wishes r remained unfulfilled..n this one wih of mine remain unfulfilled as GHSP is leaving us...
GURTI n MAANEET r best...
tintinu thumbnail
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭                                                       

Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
same here...from now...alll geet fans are heartbroken...crying...families won't understand the pain we are going through...this was one positive show where maangeet always trimphued...i wanted to see dadi holding Khurana heir...wanted the mystery behind sameera...wanted maan's memory to be back...now we are left with nothing...i will miss everything from geet show...😭😭😭😭