Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

will anu commit suicide?? - Page 2

Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
He won't commit suicide. I don't think the CVs would want to show a story like that. Mona just needs to give Anu some attention so he isn't suspicious and talk with more clarity.
If the CVs are planning to make Aditya-Mona happen they are going about it in the wrong way.
And I don't think Mona will ever be unfaithful to Anukalp. She loves him to much and he is a good husband to her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sherma

no yaar,y u saying this and mona isnt being unfaithful,she is just a mad character which anu shld know till now,

but its very sweet on monas part to suprise anu but y the hell is she hiding it from gandhi family,its annvisery it shld be a suprise only for anu na

i dont think that can be her excuse all the time...she is married now and grown woman...she needs to mature up and know her limits...she cant just jump into thinks or do childish things and expect to be excused because she is just like that...
prassy.kavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 100raj

will anu commit suicide??

he has no option left.his wife is unfaithful to him.he need to commit suicide.😆

i dont think that mona is unfaithful to anu infact she loves him so much. remember the track of aanchal anu always says aanchal aanchal and he didnt believe mona but here mona not only remember their anniversary but planning a surprise party. so who are best. mona is best.
miss.ara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prassy.kavi

i dont think that mona is unfaithful to anu infact she loves him so much. remember the track of aanchal anu always says aanchal aanchal and he didnt believe mona but here mona not only remember their anniversary but planning a surprise party. so who are best. mona is best.

i agree with you prassy. already anukalp have done the same thing to mona when aanchal is there, i think not believing his wife and believing on his friend is totally wrong. raj why he commit suicide mona is just pretending that she forgot the day but she is not. she is giving surprise then what is wrong in that. if anu has to suicide for this reason then there are lots of reasons to suicide mona when aanchal track is there.
poonu70 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is that a serious reason for suicide ???????????????
I don't think sooo
kavisara.np thumbnail
i dont think there is perfect reason to commit a suicide.