A salute to the True GHSPian! Tanuuu - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
thanks mayu for the pm..
agree tanu is a rockstar..will miss your updates dear...like the show...
FAB POST MAYU...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

AND YES A BIG BIG THANK YOU TO TANUU FOR ALL THOSE LU AND ARTICLES WE READπŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—...THEY WERE SAVIORS WHEN WE CDNT WATCH THE EPI ...EVEN AFTER GETTING BADLY CRITICIZED (the copyright and TRP issueπŸ˜•πŸ˜‘) SHE CONTINUED WITH HER AMAZING EFFORTS IN KEEPING US UPDATED ON THE EPI IN LEAST POSSIBLE TIME πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...I WILL SURELY MISS LU

MY BEST WISHES TO YOU BOTHπŸ˜ƒ 
@Tanu- No amount of thanks would ever suffice to tell how much we've banked on you -honestly each and every single day when I was sorely denied to watch an epi -I'd be constantly refreshing the update page -waiting for you to post😳

In fact I can honestly say that not only would I miss GHSP-but I'd also miss you who posted those fantabulous live updates-so Kudos for those regular updatesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Though I came out from my stalker mode-to an active member quite late-but when I got to know how you'd taken the task -despite real life emergencies-my respect rose -as Mayu put it you're an epitome of true Maaneetian⭐️

All those lovely NLs you've had a hand in -contributing were stupendous & made recapturing best Maaneet moments -such a fab experienceπŸ˜ƒ

I've come across a couple of times and each time's been a great one - you're truly lovely person to talk with and needless to say with a nice sense of humourπŸ˜†

Ok-time for telling you my "first impression"-the first time I came across your Ranbir DP-I was convinced you'd be a gung-ho,bindass gal which you were ,but your Kajol DP stuck in my mind-honestly it felt like you were looking down upon with a knowing smile.

Errrm I guess I've embarassed myself enough by such a longgg message-so au revoir !!

Wish you a happy,prosperous new year ahead

Loads of love

Aarushi (aka Lily)
Kaun hai Taanu? I am jealous that you did not dedicate me a special post like you did to Taanu πŸ˜‘🀣 Meh teri sautela twineee hu kyaa? πŸ€£

Okay before you throw me a danda, let me get back to the topic. Just realize who Taanuu is and I have to admit that she is indeed a very dedicated and hard working member because I have seen her sharing news/TRP almost everywhere in IF...=) I recently saw her sharing TRP chart in Parvarish forum too πŸ‘πŸΌ However, we don;t know each other personally though I have seen her posts 😎 

Khair, I also want to salute you [Taanu] for sharing all the hot and happening news with us πŸ€— 

You are a sweetheart twinieee. I love this post. You are unbelievably sweet β­οΈ
Edited by -Sabz- - 12 years ago
Thanks Tanu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Mayu sis thanks for the PM AND YES INDEED SHE DESERVE A SALUTE  I Love you both πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

lovely...
yes Thanks Tanu dear for the updates...
love u...
Tanu...

u were an asset to the forum...

we look forward to ur updates...

the articles u posted...

and ur news...

thanks tanu...
loved this so so much, you both are so so great together, yes take tanu so i can get kishy
aw so cute Post well Tanu is best cuteely Person in the world for sureee:)D