A salute to the True GHSPian! Tanuuu

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Tanuuu My Partner🤗🤗

K I dont know where to start😭 From being a member and then reading your updates I was hooked to you as a Person and then as a Mod!😳 ILY🤗

I still remember I sent you that friend request and Instantly accepted it and Believe me I HAD a Huge Smile that day! God knows Why but I was like yeah Tanuuu accepted my Friend request!😃 And I even didnt know your Name!😲 I thought your name was Armu or something similar and then Bam I get to know you name as Tanuuu and I was like 😲Tanuuu and then why would her UserId be Armu4ever🤣 Please explain to me that what is Armu4ever🤪

Then we Interacted on A Personal basis Via the Pm service; thankuuu IF for the Pm!😳 It was Great to know you and the Amount of Creativity you have is Unmatched😃 And who better knows than me Coz I know How you Put up the NL😳 But I hate the fact that you dont Reply to my OS and FFYou told me that you dont reply but you can like my posts na😆Ayienda se Like zarror karna; I know I am not creative like you but Still Mare Khatir😳

Man I am so Emotional right now to even tell people about my Pavitra Milan with you😆I want to but then I remeber the old times and then I cry! Life is going to be Empty but With you I am sure I am not Leaving GF! Gonna stalk you day in and day out😈 I always looked upto you as a Elder Sissyyy🤗Gonna miss you Behna!😭😭

You have been a Great person and I wish you all the Very Best for your Life Ahead and wish you Success in all walks of Life!

YOU Rock Babe⭐️⭐️⭐️Our True Superstar!😳

I dont know what I am going to do after today! I know Go Back and Read your wonderful LU again! And yes You did miss my name in the List in todays LU😈 And Mayuuu Runs with a Danda😆

Tanuuu hides and Mayuuu Hugs Tanuuu for being an Amazing Friend 😳

Gosh I dont know how I wrote so much 🤣 Tanuuu and Mayuuu are Rhyming😳Tanuuu weds Mayuuu😆

Loads of Love and Luck!
Mayuuu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww lovely... 
beautiful...
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tanu, when I did not have access to live updates, you were my life saver. Thank you so much.

I am too chocked with emotions right now, but would not be able to sleep tonight without thanking you for everything you have done.

Rest for a bit because u will have to start with ur work soon again when Gurti will be back 😛

Love u 🤗
awesooome...fab.post...👍🏼..
very well said...👏
Armu4eva thumbnail
 Mayuuu 🤗

Ur so sweet  n cuteee 😆

Thank u sooo much for ur kind words!! Ur one cute gulabjamun. .m glad i din gobble u up already..!!  N btw.. waiting for ur OS ka entry.. 😎coz ..tera peecha na main chodungi soniye.. bhej de chahe... Off-air bhi! 

Love u dear...!! A pleasure to know someone sweet as u! 

Phst Phst.. m not a Mod. .edit that before.. Jyo mumma comes n whacks us both Bleddy red 😆
-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Mayuuu 🤗

Ur so sweet  n cuteee 😆

Thank u sooo much for ur kind words!! Ur one cute gulabjamun. .m glad i din gobble u up already..!!  N btw.. waiting for ur OS ka entry.. 😎coz ..tera peecha na main chodungi soniye.. bhej de chahe... Off-air bhi! 

Love u dear...!! A pleasure to know someone sweet as u! 

Phst Phst.. m not a Mod. .edit that before.. Jyo mumma comes n whacks us both Bleddy red 😆

Tanuuu🤗

Awwieee You called me Gulabjamun😳Shreyuuu used to call me Mithai and now you called moi Gulabjamun! I love them😳

BTW I did send you the OS entry what you say I didnt😲Mujhe pata tha tuuu mera peecha kabhi nahi chodegi🤣

Love you Too!🤗

Hailaaa😲😲You not a Mod??? But you are a DT member na I thought you are MOD😆Dont worry Jyo mumma is in Swarglok watching Maaneet with Baby!😳

Reply jaldi kar😃
Edited by -Mayu- - 12 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww mayuu it's so true tanu is amazing<3
it was her updates that made me find GF...when UK used to be a week behind I would read her LU xx
She'z an awesome member of GF and will miss ur written updates :(
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
every one is missing d other member on IF especially at GF ds moment... i also made d post 4 anju... its like a farewell prty bidding bye to all... cn't 4gt geet... nd will never untill nd unless i too hv a memoryloss like maan... cn't control my tears... plz maaneet come backkk😭
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Hiii
Awesome post
Loved it
Thanksss
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mayuuu that was so sweet, your post made me smile
Tanu is a life saver, her updates her quick and she makes it entertaining