Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A salute to the True GHSPian! Tanuuu

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Tanuuu My PartnerHugHug

K I dont know where to startCry From being a member and then reading your updates I was hooked to you as a Person and then as a Mod!Embarrassed ILYHug

I still remember I sent you that friend request and Instantly accepted it and Believe me I HAD a Huge Smile that day! God knows Why but I was like yeah Tanuuu accepted my Friend request!Big smile And I even didnt know your Name!Shocked I thought your name was Armu or something similar and then Bam I get to know you name as Tanuuu and I was like ShockedTanuuu and then why would her UserId be Armu4everROFL Please explain to me that what is Armu4everSilly

Then we Interacted on A Personal basis Via the Pm service; thankuuu IF for the Pm!Embarrassed It was Great to know you and the Amount of Creativity you have is UnmatchedBig smile And who better knows than me Coz I know How you Put up the NLEmbarrassed But I hate the fact that you dont Reply to my OS and FFOuchYou told me that you dont reply but you can like my posts naLOLAyienda se Like zarror karna; I know I am not creative like you but Still Mare KhatirEmbarrassed

Man I am so Emotional right now to even tell people about my Pavitra Milan with youLOLI want to but then I remeber the old times and then I cry! Life is going to be Empty but With you I am sure I am not Leaving GF! Gonna stalk you day in and day outEvil Smile I always looked upto you as a Elder SissyyyHugGonna miss you Behna!CryCry

You have been a Great person and I wish you all the Very Best for your Life Ahead and wish you Success in all walks of Life!

YOU Rock BabeStarStarStarOur True Superstar!Embarrassed

I dont know what I am going to do after today! I know Go Back and Read your wonderful LU again! And yes You did miss my name in the List in todays LUEvil Smile And Mayuuu Runs with a DandaLOL

Tanuuu hides and Mayuuu Hugs Tanuuu for being an Amazing Friend Embarrassed

Gosh I dont know how I wrote so much ROFL Tanuuu and Mayuuu are RhymingEmbarrassedTanuuu weds MayuuuLOL

Loads of Love and Luck!
Mayuuu

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4ulondongirl95birdy2011Armu4evashivangi783snehalSrabia04fulLoveChocolateRaina123Lily201harshita_sahniunknown.KTPROCKSKissTheSkyserialwatcher16krati5itsmylifebossDDbiggestfanEccentric.BeingMissIamTheBossjyoti06sonia_koolkhanswetha10-Dimple-romiosugar1-Priti11-Loveurlife1Serenity_me..hinal..--Ratna--Sabmeratu.zaara2212Soapoperasrfunhopehotmaanluvsgeetsun-naaaaaaaaaKaSh-Maneet-FanTyrox-affy-xtodayzstar_BlackPearl_-Mrs.MSK-kirti_fijiInfinitedreamsGiraffidaespvdsingh24

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Awww lovely... 
beautiful...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Mayu-

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Tanu, when I did not have access to live updates, you were my life saver. Thank you so much.

I am too chocked with emotions right now, but would not be able to sleep tonight without thanking you for everything you have done.

Rest for a bit because u will have to start with ur work soon again when Gurti will be back Tongue

Love u Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaserialwatcher16-Mayu-

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Mayu-

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
 Mayuuu Hug

Ur so sweet  n cuteee LOL

Thank u sooo much for ur kind words!! Ur one cute gulabjamun. .m glad i din gobble u up already..!!  N btw.. waiting for ur OS ka entry.. Coolcoz ..tera peecha na main chodungi soniye.. bhej de chahe... Off-air bhi! 

Love u dear...!! A pleasure to know someone sweet as u! 

Phst Phst.. m not a Mod. .edit that before.. Jyo mumma comes n whacks us both Bleddy red LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mayu-

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Mayuuu Hug

Ur so sweet  n cuteee LOL

Thank u sooo much for ur kind words!! Ur one cute gulabjamun. .m glad i din gobble u up already..!!  N btw.. waiting for ur OS ka entry.. Coolcoz ..tera peecha na main chodungi soniye.. bhej de chahe... Off-air bhi! 

Love u dear...!! A pleasure to know someone sweet as u! 

Phst Phst.. m not a Mod. .edit that before.. Jyo mumma comes n whacks us both Bleddy red LOL

TanuuuHug

Awwieee You called me GulabjamunEmbarrassedShreyuuu used to call me Mithai and now you called moi Gulabjamun! I love themEmbarrassed

BTW I did send you the OS entry what you say I didntShockedMujhe pata tha tuuu mera peecha kabhi nahi chodegiROFL

Love you Too!Hug

HailaaaShockedShockedYou not a Mod??? But you are a DT member na I thought you are MODLOLDont worry Jyo mumma is in Swarglok watching Maaneet with Baby!Embarrassed

Reply jaldi karBig smile

Edited by -Mayu- - 14 December 2011 at 11:24am

Armu4eva

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Awww mayuu it's so true tanu is amazing<3
it was her updates that made me find GF...when UK used to be a week behind I would read her LU xx
She'z an awesome member of GF and will miss ur written updates :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel001Armu4eva-Mayu-

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
nyc post dear!!!

-Mayu-

Go to top