Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Did You notice wat sky said to sid? (Page 3)

G1984 Newbie
G1984
G1984

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by adieus50

((I think BB is damage controlling SKY showing him to be a better person, saving him on every corner and he can get away with being rude to the host with no comeback.  I have never liked Sky and never will but I believe BB has obviously promised him something and after watching yesterdays episode I think he is being helped to win. 

Sky is not a good person.Someone who brings parents in coversation or fight is as disgusting than someone who uses slangs.
Sky just pretends to be good.I really liked how Sid appreciated his sister and considers herself as his own sis.But Sky ??..

Yeah.. And like barunroxx said, I have always hated Sky and will always do for the rest of my life NO change in that 

He is a sick psycho with a disgusting MCP attitude.. Doesnt know how to behave with girls.. Egoistic brat.. And yes I am being judgmental  

Veryyy well said!!!!! Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kar_Nan

kellys Senior Member
kellys
kellys

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by znursingh

Originally posted by skyrulez

SO you keep saying a person "budapa agaya"??

he will not go personal??

WHY should he get personal? He IS old so WHY drag in Sid's mother into the argument?

I think bcoz she was rude to him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjn

ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
sky is a bully , he chose the strong people , he is  feeling insecure against them.Angry
poo_supi Goldie
poo_supi
poo_supi

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by G1984

Clap
Originally posted by adieus50

((I think BB is damage controlling SKY showing him to be a better person, saving him on every corner and he can get away with being rude to the host with no comeback.  I have never liked Sky and never will but I believe BB has obviously promised him something and after watching yesterdays episode I think he is being helped to win. 

Sky is not a good person.Someone who brings parents in coversation or fight is as disgusting than someone who uses slangs.
Sky just pretends to be good.I really liked how Sid appreciated his sister and considers herself as his own sis.But Sky ??..

Yeah.. And like barunroxx said, I have always hated Sky and will always do for the rest of my life NO change in that 

He is a sick psycho with a disgusting MCP attitude.. Doesnt know how to behave with girls.. Egoistic brat.. And yes I am being judgmental  

Veryyy well said!!!!! Clap Clap

Sid got his own taste of bitter medicine..usko mirchi lagi hain

Now he must have felt how is it to talk abt others parents.

Sky  doesnt pretend.

Can some tell me what did sid talk about lodha garden. whats so great about it.

kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_supi

Sid got his own taste of bitter medicine..usko mirchi lagi hain
Now he must have felt how is it to talk abt others parents.

Sky  doesnt pretend.
Can some tell me what did sid talk about lodha garden. whats so great about it.

Man man both have gone nuts. Lodhi Gardens, Delhi is famous for call eunuchs, girls and pimps. What are they talking about both have gone beyond human decency. Both are talking shit instead of doing it the first thing in the morning. Sorry for the language I have used in this post.

Edited by kaushikbasu - 14 December 2011 at 12:52pm

Go to top