Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Boring Episode.Full Of ShaMe...TanShi.

Episode Started In TN.ShaMe Bedroom.Menaka Was Telling Story Of Lion&Mouse... :p

Then Menaka Took SPS To The Kitchen&Forced Him To Drink The Cough Syrup.

Next Morning.Pratz Was Making Tea&Found The Bottle.As Usual Started Investigation.

GH.No Review.

TN Hall.Thakurs Were Taking Breakfast.Pratz Started Over Reacting&SS Scold Her.Baba Controlled The Situation&Left For Restaurant.

Mira Was Standing Outside The Restaurant.Baba Was Shocked.

KriYa Bedroom.SPS Told Pratz About Last Night.Pratz Was Anxious.

TN Hall.Pratz Has Confronted Menaka...SPS Gave Her Full Support By Telling The Truth.SS Was Angry.He Asked Menaka...What's The Truth.

No Precap.

⭐️Star Of The Day-Arhaan Baba.⭐️

Thumbs Down To C.Vs.

Now Pratz Is Over Reacting On SPS Matter. Her Marriage Is In Danger&She Is Busy With ShaMe,SPS,TanShi.C.Vs Should Think Again About TanShi Track.
Edited by -aHnAf- - 12 years ago
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A good episode πŸ˜ƒ but with a little disappointment   and an unexpected scene

so we saw how M gave syrup to samar so that he sleeps soundly n KN n she can 🀒 🀒 🀒 ...

was expecting a kriya scene at night , mainly bec K was looking so avidly at P while samar n she was playing hide-n-seek...but i suppose K's mood went off after the talk with chandu πŸ˜•  

glad that P saw the bottle of medicine n instantly her concern was about samar...liked how samar came rubbing his eyes n stood next to SS...K is having repeated dialogues these days 😑 hmmm...atleast while eating we can see kriya together...

so thakurain is conspicuous by her absence   haven't the CVs found a replacement for her? the audience r bound to take notice sooner(if they haven't yet) as she is one of the principal characters of MKAP ...

now the unexpected scene ...ofcourse we r to blame...we all were predicting Meera will meet P or aruishi first n will nevr come to face K again soon...but ofcourse she only told she won't come to the restaurant...she was waiting at the gate  ...N K was irritated n flabbergasted ...now she is testing his patience ...soon K will retaliate

tanmay-arushi - No comments...what's arushi's goal ?

komal : will she ever stop !!!!!

lubbed it when samar told P everything...that was a light moment between samar n P...natural...n liked how P instantly went n asked M straight away taking her off guard...now M will know who she deals with...in this situation also the CVs didn't forget to pass another relevant message to society as nowadays its a fashion among people to give unwanted medicines to themselves n children for trivial reasons or for no reasons at all...

scene of the day : SS in monkey cap πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ ahnaf - Dear How will P know tht her marriage is in danger???

@ dhanya - superb analysis... Pls write sum FF on kriya dear.. I so need tht medicine... I am not ashamed of telling tht I so wanna see kriya for @least more than five minutes only for them, abt them n no other's talks...plsss...
sk_17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: babithaj

@ dhanya - superb analysis... Pls write sum FF on kriya dear.. I so need tht medicine... I am not ashamed of telling tht I so wanna see kriya for @least more than five minutes only for them, abt them n no other's talks...plsss...

yes i agree with you, how she will know. she is all the time busy with shakti and his baby.sometimes it seems she is interested in shakti that is why showing so much attention on his baby and not having her own child
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hmm OK yaar 😊 will try to write a small OS soon (Not the current one...but a small new one) πŸ˜‰
sk_17 thumbnail

yes is agree with you,how she will know. all the time she is busy with shakti and his kid. sometimes it seems that she wants to impress shakti that is why showing so much love for his kid 
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ufff
wth is happening wit hawtiepie:O
ek tu itna kam dekha rae hain n jo dekhayaa tu daraa dya
i mean wht was meera doin dre:O
shes definitely upto sumthin uuff hawtiepie might get in a prob m scareddd exams hainn werna cvs ko attack kertiii keh keh ker k wts wrong i mean m sick ov al odrs..NO BABAA n whts wit tis pagalait:O
hateee menaka trackk seriously headace
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
GR8 review Dhakarn...

It was a filler episode today... nothing much happening...

For the first time, P seems to have the upper hand in her tussle with M... lets see if tomm Menaka manages to wriggle off the hook somehow...

The other M, Meera is back to stalking baba... Baba is going to loose his cool, sooner or later...

GH : Incremental torture... No other comments... πŸ˜†
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
It was an ok episode for me...😊

But wish the cvs buck up and increase the pace of atleast one track so that we feel the story is moving.