dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Hi,

Pls post all ur reviews here Big smile  

Edited by dhakarn - 14 December 2011 at 10:52am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdeVikram-fansanitha7ajitha10suk4a_umarekrnbabithajCaped_CrusaderArhainAshishriyya6

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Boring Episode.Full Of ShaMe...TanShi.
Bored!
Episode Started In TN.ShaMe Bedroom.Menaka Was Telling Story Of Lion&Mouse... :p
LionMouse
Then Menaka Took SPS To The Kitchen&Forced Him To Drink The Cough Syrup.
Medicine
Next Morning.Pratz Was Making Tea&Found The Bottle.As Usual Started Investigation.
Sherlock
GH.No Review.
Computer SmashMean
TN Hall.Thakurs Were Taking Breakfast.Pratz Started Over Reacting&SS Scold Her.Baba Controlled The Situation&Left For Restaurant.
Ice Cream ConeBlah
Mira Was Standing Outside The Restaurant.Baba Was Shocked.
ElectricCrazy
KriYa Bedroom.SPS Told Pratz About Last Night.Pratz Was Anxious.
Tongue Out
TN Hall.Pratz Has Confronted Menaka...SPS Gave Her Full Support By Telling The Truth.SS Was Angry.He Asked Menaka...What's The Truth.
GrrrNo
No Precap.
No
Star ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Star Of The Day-Arhaan Baba.Star ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Oscar Red Carpet 2
Thumbs Down To C.Vs.
Thumbs Down
Now Pratz Is Over Reacting On SPS Matter. Her Marriage Is In Danger&She Is Busy With ShaMe,SPS,TanShi.C.Vs Should Think Again About TanShi Track.
Light Bulb

Edited by -aHnAf- - 14 December 2011 at 11:06am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdeajitha10heera1702suk4a_umaArhainAshishriyya6

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
A good episode Big smile but with a little disappointment Ouch  and an unexpected scene

so we saw how M gave syrup to samar so that he sleeps soundly n KN n she can Dead Dead Dead ...

was expecting a kriya scene at night , mainly bec K was looking so avidly at P while samar n she was playing hide-n-seek...but i suppose K's mood went off after the talk with chandu Ouch Confused  

glad that P saw the bottle of medicine n instantly her concern was about samar...liked how samar came rubbing his eyes n stood next to SS...K is having repeated dialogues these days Ouch Angry hmmm...atleast while eating we can see kriya together...

so thakurain is conspicuous by her absence Ouch  haven't the CVs found a replacement for her? the audience r bound to take notice sooner(if they haven't yet) as she is one of the principal characters of MKAP ...

now the unexpected scene ...ofcourse we r to blame...we all were predicting Meera will meet P or aruishi first n will nevr come to face K again soon...but ofcourse she only told she won't come to the restaurant...she was waiting at the gate  ...N K was irritated n flabbergasted ...now she is testing his patience ...soon K will retaliate

tanmay-arushi - No comments...what's arushi's goal ?

komal : will she ever stop !!!!!

lubbed it when samar told P everything...that was a light moment between samar n P...natural...n liked how P instantly went n asked M straight away taking her off guard...now M will know who she deals with...in this situation also the CVs didn't forget to pass another relevant message to society as nowadays its a fashion among people to give unwanted medicines to themselves n children for trivial reasons or for no reasons at all...

scene of the day : SS in monkey cap LOL LOL LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdeajitha10sanitha7-BugsBunny-suk4heera1702Love-u-alla_umababithajHamiSkyriyya6

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
@ ahnaf - Dear How will P know tht her marriage is in danger???

@ dhanya - superb analysis... Pls write sum FF on kriya dear.. I so need tht medicine... I am not ashamed of telling tht I so wanna see kriya for @least more than five minutes only for them, abt them n no other's talks...plsss...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-alla_umasuk4dhakarnArhainAshishriyya6....Poojie....

sk_17 Newbie
sk_17
sk_17

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babithaj

@ dhanya - superb analysis... Pls write sum FF on kriya dear.. I so need tht medicine... I am not ashamed of telling tht I so wanna see kriya for @least more than five minutes only for them, abt them n no other's talks...plsss...
yes i agree with you, how she will know. she is all the time busy with shakti and his baby.sometimes it seems she is interested in shakti that is why showing so much attention on his baby and not having her own child

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

hmm OK yaar Smile will try to write a small OS soon (Not the current one...but a small new one) Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umababithajriyya6

sk_17 Newbie
sk_17
sk_17

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

yes is agree with you,how she will know. all the time she is busy with shakti and his kid. sometimes it seems that she wants to impress shakti that is why showing so much love for his kid 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_uma2RsFan

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
ufff
wth is happening wit hawtiepie:O
ek tu itna kam dekha rae hain n jo dekhayaa tu daraa dya
i mean wht was meera doin dre:O
shes definitely upto sumthin uuff hawtiepie might get in a prob m scareddd exams hainn werna cvs ko attack kertiii keh keh ker k wts wrong i mean m sick ov al odrs..NO BABAA n whts wit tis pagalait:O
hateee menaka trackk seriously headace

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

Go to top