Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A shameful decision (Page 3)

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitty25

[QUOTE=Raha26]She changed her mind bcus she saw Anjali's love and consent to his husband and to her mangalsutra! BUT I think she'll wait until Payash engagement or their wedding is over!
[/Q
that is again for selfish reason to wait for the wedding to finish. kkg's charecter gone down the hillAngry

its easy to say that her character is going downhill but yourself in her shoes! She is naive and innocent and its her child-like decisions that turn out to be short-term! I totally think that that Bua should have called Nani and told her everything!! She was going to tell Arnav to but the thought of someone she loves breaking, she didn't tell him!! I still think that she should go to Arnav first and let him decide what to do! He's way mature than her and he'll know how to tackle it even if his step is drastic! 

Khushi is NOT selfish, she's selfless! Thinking about others rather than herself first also lands her in trouble! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Everyone is in awe of Shyam. After being introduced as the best husband in the world, is it not difficult for an '18 year old money monger' to tell the Raizada's of the reality??? So, Khushi should tell the Raizada's the truth, get humiliated once again while the other's at home can mope about Payal's yet not happened broken engagement?? Nice thoughts. And about she raising false hopes for Lavanya...well I guess Khushi is the oldest of the clout...so she should have seen what others close to Arnav could not... and moved away. Yes, Khushi's character has definitely gone downhill... stop thinking of other's, Khushi... for once, think for yourself... if it is possible for a girl with a clean, pure and simple heart that beats in you. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1

Go to top