A shameful decision - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
This is my take on this: Khushi was the wrong person to have come to Raizada House, period. Things went wrong today because you dont send a child in to do adult's work, not  when its an issue as big and far reaching as this one.

This was a matter for the elders of both families to deal with, which means Buaji, Mami, Mama Nani and Garima, with Khushi sitting quietly (maybe with ASR next to her) and Anjali and Shyam in the room, as the elders exchange the details of what went down, and let Shyam explain to his in-laws and to his wife what the hell he was thinking. Thats the way things like this are supposed to be dealt with, and the fact is the Guptas dropped the ball here.

What happened today was exactly the half baked, short sighted decision that  one would expect a girl of 18 to take in the heat of the moment, completely overwhelmed both by the enormity of being asked to end a marriage and unaware of the lust and perverse desire that might prompt a man like Shyam. Hell, she doesnt understand desire when ASR stalks her like a panther, how is she going to understand  Shyam's much more twisted motives?

I don't blame Khushi for not sticking to her earlier determination, because Anjali;'s reaction was so completely over-the-top, Khushi reacted through misplaced guilt and her normal overwhelming desire to both be kind of interfering, and overly helpful to anyone in need. Anjali has a problem, clearly, because there are much deeper psychological reasons for being so dependent and so frightened of losing her spouse/marriage, it was telling that she said she was NOTHING without him-clearly the elder sister has deep abandonment issues that are different from, but no less severe than, the younger brother's problems. Again, this is territory Khushi should not be expected to either heal nor venture into, this is Nani-Mama-Mami province.

My issue is this-Khushi is an innocent, and the elders are not. She thinks this Shyam thing was a momentary aberration, (proof of her inability to judge people, as ASR has repeatedly pointed out) and she believes she can remove herself as the temptation and Anjali's marriage will be magically fixed (proof of her impulsive, naive nature and blind belief in others, which has gotten her into trouble as well). Clearly this is a promise she cannot keep, because she does not understand the other part of the implied promise, Shyam Jha, in any significant way.

There is a reason Buaji was glaring her eyes out at Shyam in the future tracks, that is because Buaji is AN ADULT who knows exactly what perverted thoughts prompted a married man to do all this drama in the first place,. I just wish that woman, who apparently fears nothing, had come along and justified her honorary title of "buaji" by doing the job of a guardian for once, seeing how she's failed Khushi all these months..  
Edited by napstermonster - 12 years ago
she needs to tell anjali the truth!!
yaar !!kaise chupa sakte!!
woh mangalsutra wala stupid scene!!
uuurrrgghh!!
aur upar se woh la-asr ke itne ache scene ke beech ceech me a raha tha!!
Originally posted by thingcalledlove

Ughh, that promise was stupid. I have no idea why the CVs would have her to that. It just seems like they are setting her up for a lot of heartache in the future.
Absolutely agreed...with that promise again it is proved that, Khushi is the most inconsistent character in the serial...at one second she is telling her family that it would be bad to start payal's relation hiding such a big truth, in the very next morning she is hiding everything from Anjali, and with that promise she let us know that so far she has no plan to disclose the truth to Anjali.
if  u love somebody u can't let them to live on false hope.. what guarntee that snake wont do the samething again?
She changed her mind bcus she saw Anjali's love and consent to his husband and to her mangalsutra! BUT I think she'll wait until Payash engagement or their wedding is over!
[QUOTE=Raha26]She changed her mind bcus she saw Anjali's love and consent to his husband and to her mangalsutra! BUT I think she'll wait until Payash engagement or their wedding is over!
[/Q
that is again for selfish reason to wait for the wedding to finish. kkg's charecter gone down the hill😡
Originally posted by kitty25

its easy to say that her character is going downhill but yourself in her shoes! She is naive and innocent and its her child-like decisions that turn out to be short-term! I totally think that that Bua should have called Nani and told her everything!! She was going to tell Arnav to but the thought of someone she loves breaking, she didn't tell him!! I still think that she should go to Arnav first and let him decide what to do! He's way mature than her and he'll know how to tackle it even if his step is drastic! 

Khushi is NOT selfish, she's selfless! Thinking about others rather than herself first also lands her in trouble! 
Everyone is in awe of Shyam. After being introduced as the best husband in the world, is it not difficult for an '18 year old money monger' to tell the Raizada's of the reality??? So, Khushi should tell the Raizada's the truth, get humiliated once again while the other's at home can mope about Payal's yet not happened broken engagement?? Nice thoughts. And about she raising false hopes for Lavanya...well I guess Khushi is the oldest of the clout...so she should have seen what others close to Arnav could not... and moved away. Yes, Khushi's character has definitely gone downhill... stop thinking of other's, Khushi... for once, think for yourself... if it is possible for a girl with a clean, pure and simple heart that beats in you.