Dekha Ek Khwaab

Udayveer will tell Manyata off!

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

I have a feeling Manyata is going to blast Udayveer pretty nicely after he announces that she will be his Queen (Smiling internally at the thoughtπŸ˜ƒ);

And after today's episode where Manyata basically forgets Komal, and Rajmata who have longed for her for 16 years, I have a feeling it will be Uday who tells Manyata off, and makes her realize how selfish she's being

(Isn't it odd how he loves to point out how selfish people are: Our Prince's flaw is that he's a good looking Hypocrite πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰)

I can see him pointing out the following:
i. Komal's longing for her daughter
ii. Rajmata also waiting for her grand-daughter
iii. The lost moments, memories, pain and suffereing which the entire family has been going through.
iv. Her responsibility towards the family; and their right to get to know her.
v. And Possibly even Himself 😳

So Don't freet ladies, this episode is only to set off the next, in which Udayveer will dominate, and show Manyata the light!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrarrti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: reeha...k

I have a feeling Manyata is going to blast Udayveer pretty nicely after he announces that she will be his Queen (Smiling internally at the thoughtπŸ˜ƒ);

And after today's episode where Manyata basically forgets Komal, and Rajmata who have longed for her for 16 years, I have a feeling it will be Uday who tells Manyata off, and makes her realize how selfish she's being

(Isn't it odd how he loves to point out how selfish people are: Our Prince's flaw is that he's a good looking Hypocrite πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰)

I can see him pointing out the following:
i. Komal's longing for her daughter
ii. Rajmata also waiting for her grand-daughter
iii. The lost moments, memories, pain and suffereing which the entire family has been going through.
iv. Her responsibility towards the family; and their right to get to know her.
v. And Possibly even Himself 😳

So Don't freet ladies, this episode is only to set off the next, in which Udayveer will dominate, and show Manyata the light!

That would be awesome!  Tee hee! How else will Manyata realize she's not seeing the big picture?
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I seriously hope cos it seem to me that she has totally lost her mind and brain with it.

and why wouldn't she afterall she is hanging out slow brain Akash and bumbheads her two friends.

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
It just seems that Uday is the only one (besides Rajmata; but she has too much tact to be as icy as Uday) to tell her to screw on her head straight and stop being selfish.

He won't say it nicely, and he won't think twice about hurting her feelings. Uday will tell her as it is and demand that she grow up and face reality: She is missed, loved and wanted by a family which was deprived the right to raise, love and know their daughter. She not only has an obligation- morally and emotionally- to let her family see her, get to know her, but she owes them that much as well.

He'll do a FABULOUS Job, and I can't wait to see the episode! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by reeha...k - 12 years ago
ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ahhh!!! I can't wait to see tomorrows episode πŸ˜›