Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I had a mini snakewa attack at reading the title of your post.
But...nvm, 🤣🤣

Lage raho Somzz 😉
LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel Anjali was entirely in character. She's always been OTT--especially when iftcomes to devotional matters. (Recall: the lost pooja thali at Teej/not breaking her fast despite repeated fainting bouts)

Anjali finding out about Shyam today would not have served the purpose of creating good drama. YET, the writers had to show that the Guptas are good folks with integrity SO they are seen to send KKG with all the right intentions. But when KKG sees Anjali's near collapse over the mangalsutra incident, KKG changes her mind--flawed decision perhaps, but well-intentioned. KKG is also in character here--selfless and emotional and optimistic. Anjali practically tells KKG that she would die if Shyam was no more in her life. What else could a girl like KKG do? And, of course, good drama will emerge from decision--for what is drama without conflict, secrets, misunderstandings and obstacles.

Edited by LuvShuv - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: asha...

Somzz another Awesome post 😆

Anjali: Khushi why don't you join me in helping save Shaym?

Khushi: I already have...after the fiasco you made,I had no choice 

Khushi:Sure I will get a shovel!! 

Originally posted by: nyxx

I had a mini snakewa attack at reading the title of your post.

But...nvm, 🤣🤣

Lage raho Somzz 😉

If I were a man, I would want a wife like her !! Of course i won't be at home !!😆

Originally posted by: LuvShuv

I feel Anjali was entirely in character. She's always been OTT--especially when iftcomes to devotional matters. (Recall: the lost pooja thali at Teej/not breaking her fast despite repeated fainting bouts)

Anjali finding out about Shyam today would not have served the purpose of creating good drama. YET, the writers had to show that the Guptas are good folks with integrity SO they are seen to send KKG with all the right intentions. But when KKG sees Anjali's near collapse over the mangalsutra incident. KKG changes her mind--flawed decision perhaps, but well-intentioned. KKG is also in character here--selfless and emotional and optimistic. Anjali practically tells KKG that she would die if Shyam was no more in her life. What else could a girl like KKG do? And, of course, good drama will emerge from decision--for what is drama without conflict, secrets, misunderstandings and obstacles.

Wah wah..well said..👏
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: somzz007

Khushi:Sure I will get a shovel!! 

Anjali: Khushi ji what are you saying...Don't you know how good he is... he stays out the whole day, so he's not in the way of my pooja paths and vrats for him...he even goes at night 😉
Edited by asha... - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: asha...

Anjali: Khushi ji what are you saying...Don't you know how good he is... he stays out the whole day, so he's not in the way of my pooja paths and vrats for him...he even goes at night 😉

Khushi: You are very brave anjaliji, How can you let a blind snake out of its cage..No wonder it doesn't come back!!
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what the...🤣

you are on a roll today.😆
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nache nagkanyas gali gali..😆...gr8 post..
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😆 when I saw the title I was like What the...😆

Awesome post.