Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: anonymously

She is s neurotic. There is a difference in love and being an emotionally, dependent neurotic! Its sillt thway people are just encouraging her behaviour.

All that silly crying realle gets on one's nerve. The Cvs have made her character so regressed.

Ha ha ... CVs are really screwing with the character ..It started out so well...went downhill from there..
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i KNEW BEFORE I CLICKED ON THIS POST THAT SOMETHING FUNNY IS GOING TO POP UP.🀣🀣
Originally posted by: -Nithi-

LMAO at LF πŸ€£ I hope your radiator is all turned on at the freezing AZ πŸ€£

Nowadays you post only on snake πŸ€” any chance of you joining the twist πŸ˜†

Yes its been my life long dream to dance on Main teri dushman ,dushman tu mera!!! πŸ˜³

Actually its all the smoke from her pooja and improper diet from the vrat she keeps, that her brain cells are dying πŸ˜† No hope of new cells as well πŸ˜†

Bholi se surat,
Aakhon me masti,
Door khadi sarmaye
Ek jalak diklaye 
kabhi door chala jaye
Anjali ka dimag, hai!!

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Actually its all the smoke from her pooja and improper diet from the vrat she keeps, that her brain cells are dying πŸ˜† No hope of new cells as well πŸ˜†

Nidhz i somehow feel their is something more than her blind love for her hubby by seeing her dumbness. 

Probably she knows and doesnt trust shyam much, and may be because of the insecurities she has turned out to be such dumb and do what not to save her marriag or keep her hubby happy. Y wud any normal women do all that whacko praising s of hubby in front of family member's , the way she keeps doing pooja for her marriag life to prosper.. 

Anjali might be having a doubt her hubby but is in denial modeπŸ˜†
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Nidhz i somehow feel their is something more than her blind love for her hubby by seeing her dumbness. 

Probably she knows and doesnt trust shyam much, and may be because of the insecurities she has turned out to be such dumb and do what not to save her marriag or keep her hubby happy. Y wud any normal women do all that whacko praising s of hubby in front of family member's , the way she keeps doing pooja for her marriag life to prosper.. 

Anjali might be having a doubt her hubby but is in denial modeπŸ˜†

You mean, just like La ? πŸ˜†

Something has happened before 3 yrs., as once she mentioned to Arnav that "yeh iss halat me humme shadi karnei hai" or something like that ! Like Arnav, she has also got affected by her past and does not want to break her bubble ! She thinks all are perfect and will continue to be. If she was all ok, why Arnav is the way he is now ? She needs a therapy ASAP !
Originally posted by: shybabe

i KNEW BEFORE I CLICKED ON THIS POST THAT SOMETHING FUNNY IS GOING TO POP UP.🀣🀣

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Thank god you didn't think I have gone πŸ€ͺ crazy!!

Nrp77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
OMG, you totally had me scared w/ the subject of this thread...hahaa πŸ˜•πŸ˜† 

Anjali is a disgrace to married women everywhere.  Anjali is too busy doing poojas and fasting to ever notice that her hubby isn't actually interested in her...  She is as dumb as a doorknob!!! 

Hopefully the falling mangalsutra doesn't just signify the end of their marriage, but the end of the snake's life on this planet!!! What a happy ending that would be...hahaa 😊 

You mean, just like La ? πŸ˜†

Something has happened before 3 yrs., as once she mentioned to Arnav that "yeh iss halat me humme shadi karnei hai" or something like that ! Like Arnav, she has also got affected by her past and does not want to break her bubble ! She thinks all are perfect and will continue to be. If she was all ok, why Arnav is the way he is now ? She needs a therapy ASAP !

She meant that Shyam married her despite her physical disabilities.
Originally posted by: Nrp77

OMG, you totally had me scared w/ the subject of this thread...hahaa πŸ˜•πŸ˜† 

Anjali is a disgrace to married women everywhere.  Anjali is too busy doing poojas and fasting to ever notice that her hubby isn't actually interested in her...  She is as dumb as a doorknob!!! 
Pagal No 1...

Hopefully the falling mangalsutra doesn't just signify the end of their marriage, but the end of the snake's life on this planet!!! What a happy ending that would be...hahaa 😊 
She did think something bad will happen to him so she rushed to fast!!! D'oh πŸ˜†