•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
ouch...it hurts...and hurts soo bad ....yes all of us have heavry hearts today...beautiful scene...perfect in every sense...visual, logical, emotional...a complete end to an incomplete story. Thank you cvs for granting a character such growth, such maturity...thank you for granting her so much dignity and grace...one request..please maintain it.
But ..I hate tears..have to move on...life goes on...so there is only one thing I wanna say while hugging Lavanya today...No Pain No Gain..I know it hurts bad...but in the end this break will help you reach the real man who deserves this love and will return it back ten fold. Hold on tight girl coz something good always comes out of something bad.

But a few things are worth noting...La is still around...so she still might have a very important role to play in this story.

Both the leads are now free from their respective relationships...but both of them will not be aware of this...the break is under wraps...so they both are unaware of the status quo.

Hmmm...interesting!!

Edited by eveline - 12 years ago