rabia04ful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

thank u

shinus dear
 for all ur efforts

Thank you Shinus!

Words are not enough to appreciate all the hard work, time and dedication you have put in to upload videos so no one would miss anything related to Geet. Every day so many of us logged in to IF to look for your post and when we saw you had posted something we were in for a treat. Your post became a part of our daily lives. We will miss you and your post as much as the show.

One more thing...sorry for thinking you were girl for such a long time. It took me a while to realise you belonged to the xy-group. LOL!
kumari3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Shinus... a true rockstar and invaluable poster. There are no words to express how grateful I am for your dedication, hard work, and incredible uploads -- always super fast and HQ. Thank you sooo much!
Edited by kumari3 - 12 years ago
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome Twiny!!! πŸ‘

Thanks Shinus... You just made our lives so easy 😊
Saams thumbnail
Thank you so much ShinusπŸ€—
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Shinus for always posting SBB/SBS clips & GEET promo clips! You were always a reliable source! πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesme post dear..
Really thankful to shinus 4 providng us with maaneet's each and every segment along with pics that too very instantly as soon as telecastd and filling our hearts with happiness,joy etc.
THANK U So So Much SHINUS..
And thanx to TANU 4 providng each and every article relatd to GHSP,MAANEET,GURTI etc..
lovemaaneet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Heartily thank you shinus ...  you r the best
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kirti thanks for making this post πŸ€—

Shinus, I think  yours and Tanu's posts were the most read and sought after posts. Anytime there were any promos or SBB, SBS or any such updates we would start searching for you cause we knew you'd be updating

Thank you so much for all the trouble you've taken to keep us updated and closer to Maaneet πŸ€— We love you, you are the best πŸ€—
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shinus ,i used wait for her videos .