Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What a mature way to deal with it! - Page 5

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

I was really impressed with the way the CVs handled Arnav and Lavanya's break up. Arnav and Lavanya showed tremendous growth in this episode. First with Arnav who hardly ever acknowledges being wrong today admitted he was wrong to Lavanya and went to apologize while Lavanya who is usually not the brightest light bulb not only knew what Arnav had to say but accepted the truth. It was a clean break for both with no ill feelings towards each other. I can see Arnav and Lavanya remaining friends and perhaps Lavanya playing a role in bringing Arnav and Khushi together

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SublimeSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hi babes😉 ... 

will u believe me when i tell u tht this was way better than the scene shown on screen ... i was pretty impressive .. and the way u have put it into words was heart warming and .. i know this might nt taken u more than 10 mins to type .. tht is even more than the time u need i presume ...

fab scene ... never thought tht it was be dealt so calmly and as u said maturely ...  

the emotions displayed on arnav loving face was mind-blowing ... he was looking so vulnerable and sweeet and ofcourse hot and sexy .. and ur description brought all tht back .. thanx yaar .. now it seems picture perfect ...  after the smoothening of the whole scene with ur wonderful words .. yay btw iyraa was true ... girl u do have a way with world ...

so both la and arnav read into the signs and acted accordingly ... and now u are reading into the signs ..

the hug == closing their chapter of the relationship tht was never meant to be permanently.. 

for a change it was arnav how hugged and the final words as u said - - are u alright ... and the explanation u gave for tht was mind-blowing .. never read into it tht much .. i guess been u .. u had no choice but to do so .. adathse majabur hu na ..lol 

'i can't believe this , tum mere familyke bare mein itna sochti hu..i really really respect u for this' - - that was one hell of line yaar .. and it felt good to here it from arnav ... after all la's teacher was kushi .. koi toh asar honatha ... la has turned into an adorable creature with a loving heart .. whne looking at the 1st epi tht she entered and now .. how would have thought tht we will see such a huge metamorphism ... the caterpillar did change into a butterfly afterall .. 😉

"what an tremendous scene and what a tremendous performance by barun & Sana...the final culmination of their relationship..
the way they dealt with it as two responsible mature adults..simply marvelous..i bow down to the script writers for making this exit so phenomenal...it set a level for other serials..that it doesn't need for the one who loses out in a love triangle to turn negative and go all weepy and send the other in a guilt trip..
there is a wonderful way to deal with such a situation..wish self respect and respect for each other and finally giving respect for the relationship they had until now." - - yep it was a marvelous scene and well done and ... i am glad nt to have witnessed the oldest trick in the book about the one who looses in the triangle .. it would have been hell .. and the writers have done a fab job .. in making it different and better than any exit or rather a end of a relationship in the most sensible way ..

as u always say .. the cv's seems to surprise us each and every time and they are giving us more than we ask for .. love them for tht ...

"sorry it turned out way longer..but i simply couldn't help writing this..."  - -  oh su .. i knew u cannt help ur self .. after all it is u .. when u start u cannt stop .. but glad tht u are the way u are ... wont change tht for the world .. 

loved it .. it was amazing 

xoxo

Edited by 143badra - 12 years ago
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Superb post...I accept this was most superb and decent and justified break up and even the hug was so emotional!!!!!!!!
Addie07 thumbnail
Badra gave me the link n told me to read it n that i would like this post.. well u guys know me so well...!!! i loved it.. the way u have described La's feelings so beautifully and so accurately, its amazing...  i always told u su that u write beautifully and u knw m a sucker for such work!!!!!

u r right i loved the way La handle the situation... it was indeed a mature way without much drama( in a way that is her character portrayed rite from the start. she was not bad even at the start just a spoilt modern girl except for the incident wen she called the police.. remember the time wen khushi was told to pay for the pizza treat and la paid on her behalf... in a way her character was shown realistic and the way she handled the situation proved it all the more...

The road till now was paved with empty hopes and building of sand castles high up in the sky..but today when they came tumbling down and sand was going to splash all over they dealt with it in such a manner that i simply have appreciation left for it!
u r a gal after my own heart luv... love the way u have written 
he walks straight away to her room and she is shattered, doesn't want to believe that what she has felt all this time, lurking around the edge of her happy charade is finally taking over all the brightness and the day has comes to face all of it and make decision..life altering decision..she is in denial...she is afraid and tries to procrastinate the inevitable..talks too fast..too much..trying to talk so much so that she doesn't have time to think..doesn't want to think..cz her heart is breaking..
 reading that my eyes actually grew moist... i guess somewhere v all see lavanya as a person between arhi and we wanted an exit for her and may be a happy ending with someone else.. but think of her as a person... she stayed in the house, built so many dreams trying hard not to wake up to reality, telling herself that the world was perfect till she started believing it... only to have it come rumbling down when her dreams were so close to coming too and now she is left with nothing- not the family she came to think of as her own, nor the guy she wanted to spend the rest of her life with... i dunno if watever La felt for him was true luv or wat.. but i always say whether its crush, infatuation or something else... loving hurts...

and finally she makes this one final request..'I know ASR tumhe yeh sab pasand nahi..but aaj akri baar..ek baar..sirf ek baar..kya tum mujhe hug kar sakte hu?' it was a way of saying the final good bye..closing the chapter of their relationship permanently...she asks for a small token as a reminder she can take away with her..a small moment she will be able to look back and cherish knowing it was given to her..
yes another memory in her memories... Lavanya won hearts in that episode and u won mine with this fabulous post su... 

in the end i just remember sum hindi lines " Aasmaan ke taare mujse puchte hai... kya tumhe ab bhi intezaar hai uske laut aane ka... to dil muskura ke kehta hai, hume to ab tak yakeen nahi uske chale jaane ka."
(that means - the stars ask me "r u still waiting for him to come back to u.." so heart smiles and say "i still cannot believe that he walked away"... THANKS 4 DIS LOVELY POST SU
Edited by Lyraa99 - 12 years ago
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: princessunara

In the history of Indian Television i think for the first time ever there was a scene that was so genuine and heartfelt between a lead character who was in love with the other lead ending a relationship with a so called side character in such a respectable and appreciative manner..

The road till now was paved with empty hopes and building of sand castles high up in the sky..but today when they came tumbling down and sand was going to splash all over they dealt with it in such a manner that i simply have appreciation left for it!

Initial trigger happening where he makes the age old follies of forgetting the date of the engagement and mixing up her name, she runs away afraid to face the demons, not sure whether to deal with them or not..and he realizes in that moment that how much he had wronged the girl by leading her on and messed up her life as well as his own..with this conviction taking hold of him mind he wastes no more time to take the decision to correct the wrongs before the list got too long and it got too long to rectify the wrongs in to rights..
he walks straight away to her room and she is shattered, doesn't want to believe that what she has felt all this time, lurking around the edge of her happy charade is finally taking over all the brightness and the day has comes to face all of it and make decision..life altering decision..she is in denial...she is afraid and tries to procrastinate the inevitable..talks too fast..too much..trying to talk so much so that she doesn't have time to think..doesn't want to think..cz her heart is breaking..

she knows before he opens his mouth what will happen..and he stumbles on his words..how can one say after all this time 'Look I'm sorry i think i made a mistake and until now i didn't realize it'?
And then the sensible girl who is hidden somewhere in that ditzy girl we always see comes out and tries to ease it for him n final acceptance with her defeat  happens 'No..you don't have to ' he is guilty..he wasnts to explain..explain that he didn't want this to happen..he didn't know this will happen..he wants to do something to make it better..but...what more is left now? that was the emotions that flowed between Arnav & La at that moment..

But even is she wants to give him an easy out by repeatedly telling he doesn't need to spell it out to her..he feels this is the least he could do..give her the respect of a proper apology..and for the first time he holds her face tenderly and looks straight in her eyes, which said now i'm ready to own up to my responsibility..and he says 'Lavanya tum jo mere liye feel karthi hu, shyad mein woh tumhare liye feel nahi karta..aur shyad kabhi kiya bhi nahi ' and he owns up to his follies 'aur ab aur jhoot nahi bol sakta..in fact ab jhoot bol kar tumhe aur insult nahi kar sakta..mere liye nahi..tumhare kathir...' he falters in his words 'i mean...hum dono..Lavanya tum aur mein..shaya ye..' n she interrupts and says she felt it in her heart..that she saw the signs from earlier on and yet she decided to overlook them even though minute by minute they were heaping up..she conceded to end it by telling 'kahi na kahi mujhe dhar tha ki hamari is rishte ka yehi end hoga..u know..' and she no longer could continue looking at his face..so she turns away to wipe her tears..and proceeds to say 'without a name' and after a second with guilt filled eyes no longer proud..he turns around his head bowed..his eyes downcast...he agonizes for having put her through..
she continues telling may be i already knew it..i was lying to myself that everything was ok..i wasso used to the lies that i myself actually ended up believing in those lies...n he is burning in his guilt.. he closes his eyes in dispare and self loathing and exhales...

and finally she makes this one final request..'I know ASR tumhe yeh sab pasand nahi..but aaj akri baar..ek baar..sirf ek baar..kya tum mujhe hug kar sakte hu?' it was a way of saying the final good bye..closing the chapter of their relationship permanently...she asks for a small token as a reminder she can take away with her..a small moment she will be able to look back and cherish knowing it was given to her..

and for the first time they connect...understands and reads each other so well...she looks up at him with eyes filled with dispare, brimming with tears and he walks forward embraces her tightly trying to put all the words he wanted to say..all the times he wanted to say sorry,,,he puts in every emotion he wanted to convey..how sorry he was and how much he wants her to forgive him..they were all encompassed in that tight hugs..cz for the first time it was him holding on to her tightly..and finally he moves away..still holding her shoulders..and once again apologizes..

and then she says that monologue about 'some questions don't have answers..like how i realized something was not right when u asked for the quick engagement..and how u realized that u don't love me as i do..' and he places his hand on her shoulder and humbly asks 'Are u ok?'...this line clearly said it was done and over with...the decision was made...direction of their lives were set..and now all that was left was to deal with the aftermath...

he talks about telling this to his family..that they should be together when they reveal this fact to them..he is dealing with this in a respectable manner..but she bowls him over by showing a rare streak on wisdom and compassion and love towards his family by thinking even what he himself disregarded...

and he speaks with a voice that was full of tears, about to break a look of incredulity and appreciation in his eyes 'i can't believe this , tum mere familyke bare mein itna sochti hu..i really really respect u for this'
and she falters for a fraction of a second and her resolve cracks a bit and she mumbles 'u respect me..but love..' and she gathers herself together and in a flash she takes herself out of his arms and stands separately on her own indicating clearly that she will no longer be connected to him..not even by accident..wipes her tears and apologizes for her weakness for a second..and then goes on to let him go from all the obligations 'mein nahi chahthi hu tum kabhi bhi is baat ko lekar guilty feel karo.i mean.. ' and she once again turns away from him and resolutely wipes her tears and states the final decision 'toh phir ye decide hua ki hum kisiko kuch nahi batayengi'

what an tremendous scene and what a tremendous performance by barun & Sana...the final culmination of their relationship..
the way they dealt with it as two responsible mature adults..simply marvelous..i bow down to the script writers for making this exit so phenomenal...it set a level for other serials..that it doesn't need for the one who loses out in a love triangle to turn negative and go all weepy and send the other in a guilt trip..
there is a wonderful way to deal with such a situation..wish self respect and respect for each other and finally giving respect for the relationship they had until now.

sorry it turned out way longer..but i simply couldn't help writing this...

I was in the minority who had started liking LA & was angry with ASR 4 treating her like dirt. Finally my dream came true. She walked away with her head held high with her dignity intact & finally ASR gave her the respect she deserves.
I hope this is the beginning of a sweet friendship between LA & ASR. I was always worried that ASR dint ve a genuine, nice friend. Mayb LA ll fill that void.
And i really want the CVs 2 hook her up with a nice guy. She deserves a nice guy 😊
SublimeSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hi su there was a article in IF  ... talking about the exit of La and also tht they have an intention to bring her back in a revenge track ... hope it isnt true .. and it will never happen ... i got the link from Lyraa ... 

i will hate to see such a scene

all the good work tht they have done with her character .. specifically the last part .. will be in vain .. anyways as the tracks keep on changing we can hope it will never happen

iyraa also said tht they do nt plan tht ahead .. and even if they do it can change .. ao will give it the benefit of the doubt ... and will have my fingers crossed ...  

... link in ur scraps ... check it .. u might have done already ...lol

- - badra

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hay thanks everyone for appreciating the post..🤗

@Lyraa & @Badra - thanks a lot guys..that was lovely way of putting things through..emphasizing on what i said..😳

@Bubblii - that was such a sweet reason u said!it meant a lot!thanks!
⭐️