Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What a mature way to deal with it! (Page 3)

-GredForge- IF-Rockerz
-GredForge-
-GredForge-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
awesome post!!! i loved todays epi and ur post makes me love it even more! la was  fab today !she was really sensible!i just hope the cvs  dont spoil her character by turning her evil!:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya-shah

i m loving this post so much.brilliantly written.yes!that was the best break up scene in the history of television.i cried throughout.barun and sana were outstanding.definitely hats off to cvs as well for such a well written and well executed scene.it touched my heart.we always blamed la for not realising arnav's cold behaviour towards her but today it was all justified.it was convincing. in one sided love people try to decieve themselves just bcoz they r not ready to accept the reality.so did lavanya and today was the day when she had  to get out of that haze to see that till now it was just her self deception.asr never belonged to her.i cried for lavanya.the most sensitive and heart touching scene was done brilliantly by both the actors.loved it.

exactly!! today they justified all the lose ends..everything everyone was blaming La for was shown in such a perspective that it feels so close to real life..and no longer live in a fools paradise and such innuendos are valid..they r all null & void where this sweet girl is concerned.. for the 1st time in a show u feel heartbroken when a barrier to the lead couple getting together is evacuated..when in any other show we would have only felt triumph for having a thorn in the leads life gone away..but today we r crying for this other girl who lost out in this gamble of hearts..

zoya-shah

thingcalledlove Groupbie
thingcalledlove
thingcalledlove

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I thought the break up was done really well. I just wish that Lavanya would have walked away. I mean I like her as a character, the more she develops, the more I like her. I wouldn't mind keeping her on the show, but I feel like she is just bringing alot of pain towards herself by staying for the sake of Arnav's family. I mean I get it, and it's quite amazing of her, but I feel like it might prohibit her from moving forward in her own life.

princessunara

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
So TRUE.The close down of their  personal relationship was wonderfully portrayed.

princessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angellovergirl

I strongly agree with you.
It was such  a graceful end to a relationship.
It was emotional, heartbreaking but yet a brought a great sense of relief as it meant no more lies.
Their scene stole the limelight today - I just loved it!

ahh truly..immense relief..but no sadistic satisfaction we usually feel when the 3rd wheel of a triangle leaves the relationship paving the path for the leads..n that was the crown on that scene.the grace & dignity with which the scene was handled deserved a standing ovation!.
we were left weeping for La even though we r ecstatic for ArHi..

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Post of the week? Post of the month! Clap Star

Beautifully written hun, I actually slowed down my usual fast pace of reading, just so I could enjoy every word. Well done!! So proud of you!! Heart

princessunara

xCrystalTearx Senior Member
xCrystalTearx
xCrystalTearx

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
That was one fabulous analysis of that scene.
I completely agree with you.
As we have seen in the past.
Love triangles always had an evil person who always tries to destroy love between the other two couples.
But here, what Lavanya and Barun did was what Exactly happens in REAL LIFE. In real life, the best friend of the girl suddenly doesnt become an evil person. She would support her even if it hurts her. But she still is happy for the happiness of her friend. 
This scene was so realistic, that I was really proud of the CV's to show the Indian soaps viewer what really happens in the real world.

Plus, the acting was superb!!
And extremely emotion. I felt for lavanya. I felt like crying for her. i wanted to hold her and tell her that everyone has a soulmate. You have one too.
Superb acting!
I support you Lavanya! Keep Rocking!

Edited by nadak - 14 December 2011 at 11:38am

princessunara

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
This is the first time i'm writing on this forum - I reads posts on daily basis, but nothing has forced me to write a response. But today you have done that..!Haven't watched the episode yet ,but They way you've explained it through your writing is commendable. ClapI'm sure the script writers didn't even think about it in that much detail as you have.
You have such a lovely way of writing ..!! and after reading your post, i'm sure the scene now will mean that much more ..Thank you so much for this post..!!! will look for your posts daily ..Smile
Splendid effort! Star

Edited by AmnaIsh - 14 December 2011 at 11:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeelsprincessunara

Go to top