Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What a mature way to deal with it! (Page 2)

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Beautifully written. In fact, I liked reading your post better than seeing the episode itself.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011princessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

loved ur post.. exactly my take too.. it was break up dat was so b'fully handled and I got so emotional while seeing ASR-La scene dat I didnt even missed Arhi in today's episode... amazing acting by barun and Sana.. loved dem hopefully now la realises arnav's feelings towards khushi and try to bring them together... as a true friend..

thank u:-)
n oh exactly!! for the first time i actually didn't miss not having a single Arnav-Khushi direct interaction scene!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
ya...it ws a well sone scene...specially the last hug from arnav...poor girl deserved that!!!!
she has done a lot for him...n fr his family!!!!
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by choti1

If they could just show the same maturity level with Sanaya  - the outspoken girl with a back bone who is now potrayed so shattered as though she was in luv with the snake!

aah u spoke out my unspoken wish...cz while i sat comparing the 2 different scenes they showed turn by turn..while one made me dissolve in to tears...the other had me rolling my eyes heavenward..hoping the same level of sensibility could have been included in that too...but honestly i was mostly annoyed with Anjali's OTT superstitions and panicking than anything!n well i really can't blame khushi for holding her tongue in check after that display!Ouch

no offence i love Sanaya & daljeet both..but compared to the emotional maturity of the ASR-La scene that simply paled in substance & impact.

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

Beautifully written. In fact, I liked reading your post better than seeing the episode itself.

aww thank u! that was a very sweet thing to sayEmbarrassed
zoya-shah Goldie
zoya-shah
zoya-shah

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
i m loving this post so much.brilliantly written.yes!that was the best break up scene in the history of television.i cried throughout.barun and sana were outstanding.definitely hats off to cvs as well for such a well written and well executed scene.it touched my heart.we always blamed la for not realising arnav's cold behaviour towards her but today it was all justified.it was convincing. in one sided love people try to decieve themselves just bcoz they r not ready to accept the reality.so did lavanya and today was the day when she had  to get out of that haze to see that till now it was just her self deception.asr never belonged to her.i cried for lavanya.the most sensitive and heart touching scene was done brilliantly by both the actors.loved it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunarariti4u

angellovergirl Goldie
angellovergirl
angellovergirl

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I strongly agree with you.
It was such  a graceful end to a relationship.
It was emotional, heartbreaking but yet a brought a great sense of relief as it meant no more lies.
Their scene stole the limelight today - I just loved it!

princessunara

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I totally, totally agree...

I mean when do we get to see break ups in Indian TV without a bucketful of tears...   That is what I like about this serial... it is different from the rest..

If you think of it, when LA entered into a live-in relationship neither did she  have marriage in mind nor did she know where this relationship will lead to... They both  knew that they could not give it a name .. that was their agreement... they wanted a live-in relationship so that their won't be any encumbrances...  So it was apt dealing the break up too in a mature way...

princessunara

Go to top