Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: AmnaIsh

This is the first time i'm writing on this forum - I reads posts on daily basis, but nothing has forced me to write a response. But today you have done that..!Haven't watched the episode yet ,but They way you've explained it through your writing is commendable. ๐Ÿ‘I'm sure the script writers didn't even think about it in that much detail as you have.

You have such a lovely way of writing ..!! and after reading your post, i'm sure the scene now will mean that much more ..Thank you so much for this post..!!! will look for your posts daily ..๐Ÿ˜Š
Splendid effort! โญ๏ธ

wow..that was very sweet of u!thank u very much for appreciating!!!! so hope i'll be able to tempt u back again sometime๐Ÿ˜ณ

AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: princessunara

wow..that was very sweet of u!thank u very much for appreciating!!!! so hope i'll be able to tempt u back again sometime๐Ÿ˜ณ

If you continue writing like this..i'm sure i'll be coming back ๐Ÿ˜† you truly are a splendid writer..! Star
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinsel

An Amazing post and I Absolutely agree 100%๐Ÿ‘

thank u๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: nazishkhan

lovly post...

lovly description...
lovly performancez...
they both simply rock the show today.

thanks n aww ya they were just fab 2day!!

Originally posted by: --sumana13--

great  work by ASR-La and the entire creative team ๐Ÿ‘... 

excellent analysis Sunara!!! ๐Ÿ‘

thank u..ya the creative team has surely excelled when they wrote this scene and indeed impeccable delivery by Barun n Sana..

feya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is one of the best post i read today...

the way they dealt with it as two responsible mature adults..simply marvelous..i bow down to the script writers for making this exit so phenomenal...it set a level for other serials..that it doesn't need for the one who loses out in a love triangle to turn negative and go all weepy and send the other in a guilt trip..
there is a wonderful way to deal with such a situation..wish self respect and respect for each other and finally giving respect for the relationship they had until now.

Very well said...

...its said...3 is a crowd...so one has to exit ...for the other two to have enough space to grow...in relationship...in love...
...hearts are meant to be broken... the end of the day...we just should have the courage to look into our broken heart and say...i least it was good while it lasted...even in La's case ...while her so called realtionship lasted...she had  a chance to bring out the best in her...and turn almost into a normal caring loving person...and managed to get some brains too in the end...

...Good lucKLavanya ...hope you find a nice guy who loves you soon...
Edited by feya - 12 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: AmnaIsh

๐Ÿ˜†

If you continue writing like this..i'm sure i'll be coming back ๐Ÿ˜† you truly are a splendid writer..! โญ๏ธ

haha ok then i'll try my luck again one f these days!!๐Ÿ˜†
n thanks a lot once again๐Ÿ˜ณ
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey dear what a beautiful post and in such a detail awesomely done so true i love how they handle it maturely both sana & barun rocked today! aww i felt 4 La when she doesn't won't to hear it knowing what is coming but i am glad to know that she won't b  negative๐Ÿ˜Š haan u said it beautifully if i add i will ruin it tanx 4 the heart felt post u lured me by ur titl so it ur post i am reading 1st thing๐Ÿ˜›
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Really a very nice post although i didn't like hug. But da whole scene was to good. Dialouges n acting was good both r really good 2day. N its da best way or manner 4 ending or breaking up a relationship .
U v a very good writing skills hope u ll write usually n ll give us sumthing good 4 reading :-)Edited by Supna9 - 12 years ago
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
The entire sequence seemed so realistic...
and i totally loved La's reaction...take a bow sana!

And grrreat post!
:)
sugar_babe thumbnail
Absolutely loved your post. You nailed it to the core. All the emotions, reactions,all of it.  It was living the scene again and I got all sad :(

I am really going to miss Lavanya, for all the haters out there, she deserves a good departure track. Although, I am very hopeful she stays a recurrent cast member and acts a good friend to Arnav, Khushi and Anjali.
Bubblii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
...As dim as La was and at times she was BLAH but she had grown on me and i had become ofnd of her and to see her all sad sad today ...it was hard not  to be sad sad with her...

...Then I came here and 'oooh Sunara's post' *CLICK* ... ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ...

You described the whole thing so beautifully i felt like i was watching the whole scene again not reading it!... ASR and LA hug was epic! it spoke volumes for both characters! Bashers can go cry in a corner but this moment redefined love triangle in Indian Television.

...Your words, post is amazing ... I had tears in my eyes reading it! ...