Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: angellovergirl

I strongly agree with you.

It was such  a graceful end to a relationship.
It was emotional, heartbreaking but yet a brought a great sense of relief as it meant no more lies.
Their scene stole the limelight today - I just loved it!

ahh truly..immense relief..but no sadistic satisfaction we usually feel when the 3rd wheel of a triangle leaves the relationship paving the path for the leads..n that was the crown on that scene.the grace & dignity with which the scene was handled deserved a standing ovation!.
we were left weeping for La even though we r ecstatic for ArHi..

HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Post of the week? Post of the month! 👏 ⭐️

Beautifully written hun, I actually slowed down my usual fast pace of reading, just so I could enjoy every word. Well done!! So proud of you!! ❤️
xCrystalTearx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
That was one fabulous analysis of that scene.
I completely agree with you.
As we have seen in the past.
Love triangles always had an evil person who always tries to destroy love between the other two couples.
But here, what Lavanya and Barun did was what Exactly happens in REAL LIFE. In real life, the best friend of the girl suddenly doesnt become an evil person. She would support her even if it hurts her. But she still is happy for the happiness of her friend. 
This scene was so realistic, that I was really proud of the CV's to show the Indian soaps viewer what really happens in the real world.

Plus, the acting was superb!!
And extremely emotion. I felt for lavanya. I felt like crying for her. i wanted to hold her and tell her that everyone has a soulmate. You have one too.
Superb acting!
I support you Lavanya! Keep Rocking!
Edited by nadak - 12 years ago
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This is the first time i'm writing on this forum - I reads posts on daily basis, but nothing has forced me to write a response. But today you have done that..!Haven't watched the episode yet ,but They way you've explained it through your writing is commendable. 👏I'm sure the script writers didn't even think about it in that much detail as you have.
You have such a lovely way of writing ..!! and after reading your post, i'm sure the scene now will mean that much more ..Thank you so much for this post..!!! will look for your posts daily ..😊
Splendid effort! ⭐️
Edited by AmnaIsh - 12 years ago
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
An Amazing post and I Absolutely agree 100%👏
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

I totally, totally agree...

I mean when do we get to see break ups in Indian TV without a bucketful of tears...   That is what I like about this serial... it is different from the rest..

If you think of it, when LA entered into a live-in relationship neither did she  have marriage in mind nor did she know where this relationship will lead to... They both  knew that they could not give it a name .. that was their agreement... they wanted a live-in relationship so that their won't be any encumbrances...  So it was apt dealing the break up too in a mature way...

i never thought of that..abt what they initially wanted was also a relationship that didn't have a name..in a way it was always destined to be nameless had khushi entered the equation at the time she did or not..

Originally posted by: taanu112

awesome post!!! i loved todays epi and ur post makes me love it even more! la was  fab today !she was really sensible!i just hope the cvs  dont spoil her character by turning her evil!:)

thank u very much! n NOO i so hope they will not do anything silly like that..but instead make her the continue to be both Khushi's n Arnav's friend n be the cupid b/w ArHi...that will make more sense..

Originally posted by: thingcalledlove

I thought the break up was done really well. I just wish that Lavanya would have walked away. I mean I like her as a character, the more she develops, the more I like her. I wouldn't mind keeping her on the show, but I feel like she is just bringing alot of pain towards herself by staying for the sake of Arnav's family. I mean I get it, and it's quite amazing of her, but I feel like it might prohibit her from moving forward in her own life.

ya..that would have been the healthiest option to her..but well..though she made it so much more beautiful by staying back for his family..

Originally posted by: music1

So TRUE.The close down of their  personal relationship was wonderfully portrayed.

ya t was..a beautiful ending..left a sweet memory rather than a bitter farewell..
Edited by princessunara - 12 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

Post of the week? Post of the month! 👏 ⭐️

Beautifully written hun, I actually slowed down my usual fast pace of reading, just so I could enjoy every word. Well done!! So proud of you!! ❤️

aww thanks di🤗 it feel so good to hear that from u😳

nazishkhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lovly post...
lovly description...
lovly performancez...
they both simply rock the show today.
sumana-13 thumbnail
great  work by ASR-La and the entire creative team 👏... 
excellent analysis Sunara!!! 👏
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: nadak

That was one fabulous analysis of that scene.

I completely agree with you.
As we have seen in the past.
Love triangles always had an evil person who always tries to destroy love between the other two couples.
But here, what Lavanya and Barun did was what Exactly happens in REAL LIFE. In real life, the best friend of the girl suddenly doesnt become an evil person. She would support her even if it hurts her. But she still is happy for the happiness of her friend. 
This scene was so realistic, that I was really proud of the CV's to show the Indian soaps viewer what really happens in the real world.

Plus, the acting was superb!!
And extremely emotion. I felt for lavanya. I felt like crying for her. i wanted to hold her and tell her that everyone has a soulmate. You have one too.
Superb acting!
I support you Lavanya! Keep Rocking!

thank u 😳
ya..for me also the beauty of the scene lay in the fact that in a love triangle all 3 people involved r simply human..they all hurt no matter who ends up getting left behind when the other two get together to settle down for happily ever after..
and the sweet acceptance and a closure that was heart touching and something anyone can relate to was amazing..showing one character as evil and using that to justify getting them out of the relationship is a just seeking an easy way out.but here showing that no matter who lost out it will be heart breaking...and this was just beautiful...

and i really am hoping for the best friend supporting angle will come in to play soon..i will really miss La if they completely cut her out.i have grown so fond of her..