Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
ya...it ws a well sone scene...specially the last hug from arnav...poor girl deserved that!!!!
she has done a lot for him...n fr his family!!!!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: choti1

If they could just show the same maturity level with Sanaya  - the outspoken girl with a back bone who is now potrayed so shattered as though she was in luv with the snake!

aah u spoke out my unspoken wish...cz while i sat comparing the 2 different scenes they showed turn by turn..while one made me dissolve in to tears...the other had me rolling my eyes heavenward..hoping the same level of sensibility could have been included in that too...but honestly i was mostly annoyed with Anjali's OTT superstitions and panicking than anything!n well i really can't blame khushi for holding her tongue in check after that display!

no offence i love Sanaya & daljeet both..but compared to the emotional maturity of the ASR-La scene that simply paled in substance & impact.

princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: bidz

Beautifully written. In fact, I liked reading your post better than seeing the episode itself.

aww thank u! that was a very sweet thing to say😳
zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i m loving this post so much.brilliantly written.yes!that was the best break up scene in the history of television.i cried throughout.barun and sana were outstanding.definitely hats off to cvs as well for such a well written and well executed scene.it touched my heart.we always blamed la for not realising arnav's cold behaviour towards her but today it was all justified.it was convincing. in one sided love people try to decieve themselves just bcoz they r not ready to accept the reality.so did lavanya and today was the day when she had  to get out of that haze to see that till now it was just her self deception.asr never belonged to her.i cried for lavanya.the most sensitive and heart touching scene was done brilliantly by both the actors.loved it.
angellovergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I strongly agree with you.
It was such  a graceful end to a relationship.
It was emotional, heartbreaking but yet a brought a great sense of relief as it meant no more lies.
Their scene stole the limelight today - I just loved it!
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I totally, totally agree...

I mean when do we get to see break ups in Indian TV without a bucketful of tears...   That is what I like about this serial... it is different from the rest..

If you think of it, when LA entered into a live-in relationship neither did she  have marriage in mind nor did she know where this relationship will lead to... They both  knew that they could not give it a name .. that was their agreement... they wanted a live-in relationship so that their won't be any encumbrances...  So it was apt dealing the break up too in a mature way...

-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome post!!! i loved todays epi and ur post makes me love it even more! la was  fab today !she was really sensible!i just hope the cvs  dont spoil her character by turning her evil!:)
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoya-shah

i m loving this post so much.brilliantly written.yes!that was the best break up scene in the history of television.i cried throughout.barun and sana were outstanding.definitely hats off to cvs as well for such a well written and well executed scene.it touched my heart.we always blamed la for not realising arnav's cold behaviour towards her but today it was all justified.it was convincing. in one sided love people try to decieve themselves just bcoz they r not ready to accept the reality.so did lavanya and today was the day when she had  to get out of that haze to see that till now it was just her self deception.asr never belonged to her.i cried for lavanya.the most sensitive and heart touching scene was done brilliantly by both the actors.loved it.

exactly!! today they justified all the lose ends..everything everyone was blaming La for was shown in such a perspective that it feels so close to real life..and no longer live in a fools paradise and such innuendos are valid..they r all null & void where this sweet girl is concerned.. for the 1st time in a show u feel heartbroken when a barrier to the lead couple getting together is evacuated..when in any other show we would have only felt triumph for having a thorn in the leads life gone away..but today we r crying for this other girl who lost out in this gamble of hearts..

thingcalledlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I thought the break up was done really well. I just wish that Lavanya would have walked away. I mean I like her as a character, the more she develops, the more I like her. I wouldn't mind keeping her on the show, but I feel like she is just bringing alot of pain towards herself by staying for the sake of Arnav's family. I mean I get it, and it's quite amazing of her, but I feel like it might prohibit her from moving forward in her own life.
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So TRUE.The close down of their  personal relationship was wonderfully portrayed.