Posted: 12 years ago

Well every one is Sad GHSp is ending

on GF peoples are sad crying depressed

uff me too same here

kind of   😭  😭 😭

Cried last night alot

Then Realised it's of new use they are going to end it

And they will end it no matter what we will do

When they don't realized the importance of  our sentiment even when our Group went to their office

Okk Freinds let me introduce my self

I am Unaeza 

A crazy Maneet fan  😳  😳 😳

Here i am with the name of angelic analyst  and why ??????/

I guess many people know and they too here with diffrent name because of same reason.

Possessive and loving honestly to any thing is my child hood problem. And it is a fate or what i dont know the thing which i dislike first at the end of it i am the one who cry for it.

When Geet started I was like Oh so Dr. Muskan of DGm in New show

Well you guyz wont believe i didn't know the name of Geet (Dr. Muskan) in the begining than when maan entered i was like Yukkk is this a hero. Shirtless iss ko sharam nahi aati kyaa types

Then the first time when maan actually attracted me that was

KURBAAN HUA moment 

Before that when ever i tried to watch the show first my MOM and her yeh rishta kya kehlata hai

My Goodness at Qurbaan hua moment mom was not at home and i watched it with my Father (off course i was embarrassed but it replaced with shock when my father said who actor is this, he is really handsome, and the girl she is realy nice) i was like Dad is that you 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢

Ghossh first time in my life my father is praising some actor that tooo infront of me

It actually gave me the strength to fight with Mom for this timing. I quit watching all time Tv, i actually i won't even touch the remote whole day but i want remote in my hand from 9.30 to 10.00

I still remember that battle was not easy for me. But I won it 

After that i was having original a/c on FB. I start liking the Geet pages and all.

Whenever i comment any where in geet pages my Real Id frnds they teased me for that like you are mad and all.

Then i made fake ID to express my feeling.

Now i have 1015 crazy maaneet fan and my lovely frnds.

I came to know yaar yeh FF jaisi bhi koi cheez hoti hai. (for me its actually like a cheese. Though being a migrane, the Cheese is strictly prohibited for me par Dil hai ki maanta nahi)

That was Deewanghi, Dewwanghi of Maan and Geet, Dewaanghi of Maneet, Dewaanghi of Geet, Deewaanghi of Muskaan.

Afterwards it become truly magical, a love beyond limits, whenever Saturday came i used to think Dooriyan bhi hai zaroori. Uff if i started counting the name i think it will take 2 to three pages to describe all the FF's and my feelings for them . GF is the a forum which first time underestimate me (i used to think i am the only craziest being who is maneet Deewani but yaha aa kar pata yaar yaha toh humaarey bhi ustaad khade hai) the FF writers, the poets, One shote writer, FF, SS, OS, it became my life. Saturday night i use to wake up till 3.00 so that can read all the FF which i missed,

Geet is the only show which gave me some precious relations.

So here guyz enough of my bak bak

Here i came to announce a good news

Why to cry for maneet

Lets relive the Gurti moment again

Frnds here my and my Frnd starting a Group on Fb

In which we will upload the Geet videos, pics and other data will do some activities on specific dates just to relive all those moment FF writers Feel free to update MG ff os, ss, here. All pic editors can edit and upload there pics here and yeah off course the Great Great Vm makers, can upload their VMs here

Frnds i am not going to add anyone here according to my wish,

Maneet is yours, Your love is for them you all who wants to join this because i dont want that i add anyone and people leave the group. It will not only hurt my feelings but also show disrespect towards maneet. So frnds here is the link who wanna be a member can join here and ask to become a member. My Frnd who actually gave this idea and me and other some frnds will add you

Thanx and join us and feel the magic of maneet again 

AND ITS NOT AN END OF GEET ITS A BEGINING OF OUR RELATION OUR FREINDSHIP THE ACTUAL TEST OF ALL WHO CAN BE WITHOUT MANEET AND WITH THEM TOO AT THE SAME TIME  

LETS RELIVE THE MANEET AGAIN 

Edited by Angelic_analyst - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OsheenDGr8 thumbnail
Awesome post dear n nice idea...
Maaneet will always live in our hearts
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great post! 👍🏼You are stronger than I am because I feel depressed right now about GEET ending! 
rashi_jain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
M too same lyk u in sum means...i too made a new id just for geet as my friends as well s relatives used to tease n taunt me n really dats very embarrassing in front of ur whole family😳

After making d 2nd id i hided all updates from dese pages n made it a maaneet  free place whereas my new id was filled jst wid maaneet😃...den i came to kno abt d FFs n went mad abt dem...i remember  waking up all night while pretending to sleep or study in front of parents n brother jst to read d ffs on my mobile even if next morning i hv vry important exam😉...imagine i read ff  whole night till 7 in d morning n den gave n exam at 10 d same day...wasn't even able to sleep a wink🥱

God knows how'll i spend my days as i finished my exams yesterday only n had been planning to spend my whole days on my page during d vacations n had been planning so many activities for d page😭

My life has cum to a standstill n i don't kno wat to do now...only hv deir memories n ffs😭🤢
Eza_analyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rashi_jain

M too same lyk u in sum means...i too made a new id just for geet as my friends as well s relatives used to tease n taunt me n really dats very embarrassing in front of ur whole family😳

After making d 2nd id i hided all updates from dese pages n made it a maaneet  free place whereas my new id was filled jst wid maaneet😃...den i came to kno abt d FFs n went mad abt dem...i remember  waking up all night while pretending to sleep or study in front of parents n brother jst to read d ffs on my mobile even if next morning i hv vry important exam😉...imagine i read ff  whole night till 7 in d morning n den gave n exam at 10 d same day...wasn't even able to sleep a wink🥱

God knows how'll i spend my days as i finished my exams yesterday only n had been planning to spend my whole days on my page during d vacations n had been planning so many activities for d page😭

My life has cum to a standstill n i don't kno wat to do now...only hv deir memories n ffs😭🤢

you wont beleive Raashi me too same my sis and me share same bed, and when ever cell phone's light on her face she just screamed DAd and that is enough for me to be scared hahahahah 
i just hate her for that 
and you wont beleive me too read ff in the night while having my toughest paper in the morning hahahah 
just recollecting those moments and feeling like OMg was that me
lolll i am still same heheh Crazy for the thing which i like most 
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me to same like u dear... i m also at the name of mahi malik on fb which is fake account... my schoolmates nd collegemates used to tease me... nd thn it bcm nt so gud whn my teacher said to stop all this... thts when i hv to come wd ds new account... it said it is a close group... plz add me to it... at this moment i m just bitterly crying... 😭
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rashi_jain

hey add me to fb account thn... i m 4m mahi malik at fb
Eza_analyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: krati5

hey add me to fb account thn... i m 4m mahi malik at fb

you are already added in my A/C

res ...

sad not in mood to comment nothing went to my brain ..will comment tmr

edit :

Oyee ..hamara Bahuth Miltha Hi Yar ..

mera padee kabhee khathm nahee hothee ..i landed here because of my bestiee ..she is a ahrd core fan of this serial ,and all she has to tell when we chat was this only 
she was not able to saw it from beg and asked me to help get recap ..and i landed in ffs ...mainey socha hila ye sab dikhatehee hi hindi serial meim 😳?  interesting i did not identifie dr.muskan is geet ..i used to watch dmg when i was peggie and was a fan of arman ..and i loved dr.muskan rahul than arman  and his ice princes irritating riddima ..

then i found out both gals same ...

then GC .kya kahoo mey ..he is so hottt 

i
Edited by magicia - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: softly_spoken

Awesome post...

jaan u here ..me will come tmr ... now ..very sad and cant cry too😭 ..huby ...😆 will laugh ..