Maryada

There is a scene missing from yesterday's episode

anon111 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think they edited yesterday's episode as they showed a love scene between Uttara and Brahmanand when it was aired in India but when it was shown in the UK  they had skipped it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

They do that all the time...
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOL at their being more conservative for the overseas audience. ðŸ˜†

Although seriously, it's not just with the more "risky" scenes. I've noticed before that they sometimes cut out some scenes here and there in the overseas broadcasts, I think it's mostly editing to make the episodes fit their scheduling.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I thought the scene looked a bit short too. They've done that before too with Aditya Priyas  scene in the bushes and Vidyas hot  dream too  😳

@Liks ... about being conservative, they've done that with subtitles too. In the show they Aditya talked about making love and in the subtitles they used 'Romance' instead of love  😆 

And they could show less adverts.

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Poor NRI audience. So far behind India in terms of "boldness." ðŸ˜†

I remember the episode with the Devyani-Uttara dance off.  The India broadcast had the family all have a bit of a conversation about what had just transpired. But the subbed version edited much of it out.

Americans/Europeans are so orthodox I tell you...🥺
🤣
Edited by tvdekha - 12 years ago
priyapiya thumbnail
I Didn't Realised That For Any Of The Maryada Episodes.
But I Thought This Editing Part Would Only Happen During The Special Episodes When We Has A Cross Over Episode During Weekdays Or An Special Episode During Weekend Time.
But I Didn't Realised It Would Happen In A Day To Day Normal Episodes As Well.
Since I Don't Manage To Watch Maryada Online.I Only Managed To Watch Maryada On Telly In London.
But I Did Managed To Catch Most Of The Balaji Serials Which Had A Special Crossover Serial Or A Weekend Special Serial Been Edited While Watching In London Which Was Been Shown In India.