GOODLUCK TO IPKKND FANS IN THE FUTURE

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
h3y...im not here to bash😊...all i wanna say is that to love your show to the extant...im a GHSP fan...n my sister is a IPKKND fan...all we do the whole day is talk about each others favorite show and scenes...n today when GHSP ended...i was very sad...so i just wanna say is that...IPKKND is yet a new show...many interesting scenes and storyline will come in the future...n most of the time the storyline spoils in the future after a while ...new characters are shown...n sometimes...u will feel angry on the characters...please what ever you do...do not curse the storyline in the future...infact enjoy the moments ...because when its gone...it will never return😭...do not curse the CV's...good luck  guyz ...may your fav show become a hit ...oh wait it already is...😃
Hey dnt feel bad abt ghsp. I love both these shows equally. And i'm sure gurti will come back soon n with a bang.
Hey I never watched geet and dint feel bad ipkknd is here :)
Hey thanks for that! I truly never wtched geet maybe just the random episode but never knew what was going on! But even my eyes filled up watching the last episode. It must be so difficult for geet fans to let go...
Your advise taken...personally i dnt believe that we have the right to bash the cvs rather we shud appreciate their efforts..so thanks for that...
Hope geet gets a season 2 or smthing...
aww! thank u for this! 🤗 Feeling bad for you! :(
Thanks so much for the post and concern
Sorry about greet ending 

Do watch ippknd if u like it it's a good show
Hi dear, why dont you join the IPKKND family, we love our geet fans and welcome them all.
awww...so sad 4 u...can understand...but 1 tin i agree is after a yr of the show, the show looses its soul and diverts to other issues(i know the show must go on) and woh baat nahi rehti joh shuru shuru mein thi...

Hope CV's are listening and PLZ dont spoil IPKKND after some months...

Plz dont bash me😭 for this but i find it true in many cases...what do u guys think???
Even I'm a GHSP fan and have been watching IPKKND from the start.
Today was indeed a tough day watching the last episode 😔.
But please do watch IPKKND with your sister, the story is good and the leads are great and they deliver amazing performances like Gurti. The leads have a strong passionate romance similar to our Maaneet.
Even Kushi and Maan dance on occasion😆.
Don't believe the "enmity" between shows because that's just bakwaas.

watever IPKKND willl b...i'm watching it 4 syre...it just rockzzz...but sry for ur geet...luv d cv's n whole team of IPKKND...soon it will b reach its heights...😃