Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi failed first test

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
when kokila told her that her n mota bhabi dont want to go in the kitchen to help them she went out upset, ( i am predicting) instead she went to gopi n in her room  n says gopi was bored, Gopi should be resting not watching tv because of her head injury, rashi should be getting on with all the rest of the work instead of teaching gopi useless stuff like watching tv  Edited by suk19 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
True that!!

Since when was there a tv in Gopi's room? Has it always been there and I've just missed it?
Or did Rashi drag it in for her?

Maybe Koki won't mind Rashi sitting with Gopi after all Gopi is the one who asked for her.

Precaps can be misleading.

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

True that!!

Since when was there a tv in Gopi's room? Has it always been there and I've just missed it?

Maybe Koki won't mind Rashi sitting with Gopi after all Gopi is the one who asked for her.

i know precaps can be misleading but i would'nt be too surprise if rashi gets a telling off as gopi should not be watching tv
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
guys it hogwarts.
the tv comes and goes whenever it wishes
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guys i dont want her to fail the test. I want her to change and become a better person but i think tomo is going to be another rashi blasting operation by koki!
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I do not think this has anything that is serious. I am thinking Star plus is promoting its new show. This is my take on how the scene will proceed.
Both Rashi and Gopi look at the TV. They see Kokila. Gopi and Rashi are stunned. Kokila will ask sternly what they are doing and Rashi thinking she will be blasted will start on how Gopi was bored and she was just trying to help.
I think Kokila will interrupt her and start with 'Rashi you always do unnecessary things.. But will go on to say that this time it is ok as there are good shows on TV. Especially the new one that is coming up blah blah blah...'
And then ask Rashi to continue her jobs and Gopi to see the show and rest. Just my 2 cents...
AamiraWilson thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

I do not think this has anything that is serious. I am thinking Star plus is promoting its new show. This is my take on how the scene will proceed.
Both Rashi and Gopi look at the TV. They see Kokila. Gopi and Rashi are stunned. Kokila will ask sternly what they are doing and Rashi thinking she will be blasted will start on how Gopi was bored and she was just trying to help.
I think Kokila will interrupt her and start with 'Rashi you always do unnecessary things.. But will go on to say that this time it is ok as there are good shows on TV. Especially the new one that is coming up blah blah blah...'
And then ask Rashi to continue her jobs and Gopi to see the show and rest. Just my 2 cents...

That's exactly what I'm thinking too. Maybe this new show might be Rashmi Sharma's. Who knows? If they show it with such importance.😆
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

True that!!

The CV's only use the TV when necessary😆